It's Just A Jump To The Left...

**just a sprinkle of spice warning**

=========
Y/N

**Hogsmeade, last winter**

While I was happy to be thoroughly defrosted after hiding under the bridge from Professor Sharp and Professor Garlick while Sebastian had my skirts hiked all the way up with only his hands keeping my bottom warm, I was becoming increasingly nauseous at the prospect of what was happening at the moment. To my shock Sebastian was right about Sirona who had given us a key to one of her few guest rooms upstairs, allowing us to stay together for the night instead of sending us back to Hogwarts so late. I could tell by the look on her face as she lectured the Slytherin boy in whispers as I waited by the stairs that she was giving him some sage worthy advice, and shot me a wink at the end of it.

And now it was just Sebastian and I in the coziest little room, with a brightly burning brazier keeping it delightfully warm with a subtle light to fill the space that contained only a tiny table with two chairs and very fluffy looking wooden bed just big enough for two. I had been alone with Sebastian dozens of times, even taken naps cuddled against him during our secluded picnics before the winter, but this time was different - being out so late with him and drinking, though we were far from intoxicated, spending time together without talking about ancient magic or his sister had put me into a new state of mind that brought us to this new level of affection beyond snogging..

Oh my God - did I really just let a boy put his hand under my skirt and grope my bottom? Brazenly in public where anyone could have possibly caught us nonetheless! And now we're in a bedroom, completely alone and.. oh Merlin, what are we doing?

Sebastian said he needed more of us.. more of me. I told him I couldn't, that I wasn't ready to go so far, but did I really mean it?

I was standing over the brazier, soaking up its enchanted warmth as my stomach flipped in and over itself a dozen times with my heart beating in tune to the rising panic within my chest. Sebastian came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist in a crushing hold against his chest while dropping his head into the joint of my neck and nuzzling his face as deeply as he could. The sensation of his breathing against such a sensitive spot sent obvious shivers down my back that made him chuckle and proceeded with covering every bit of my exposed neck with wet, devouring kisses, working his way up to my ear.

"May I feel you again, Y/N?" He whispered hotly, taking small nips at my lobe, "Please, darling?" I let my head fall back against his shoulder with eyes closed and nodded despite the panic now reaching up into my throat. "Tell me if you ever want me to stop.."

Would I actually want him to stop? Sebastian's hands fell to my hips, massaging the sides with heavy presses of his fingertips before circling around to the back to find the line of clasps that held my my skirt in place, squeezing my eyes shut just a bit tighter as I felt each one come undone and the garment dropped to the floor, followed by the small petticoat I had on underneath. Both his palms landed on my bare cheeks, rubbing gently before taking them up into a gentle grip and letting out a breathy moan as he returned to his assault on my neck.

"You're a dream, you know.." he groaned, "Absolutely Heaven sent, just for me, weren't you..?"

"I didn't think you believed in such things, Bastian.." I whispered back, bringing my arms up behind me to wrap around his head and comb through his hair, settling into the intense burning that was lighting up my inner core under his touch. "I'm nothing so special or divine, just a girl—"

Sebastian grabbed onto my hips again to spin me around to face him, taking notice that his shirt was fully unbuttoned and belt missing from his trousers. There was nothing I could do to keep my eyes from tracing every soft line of muscle definition from his neck down to his waistline then back up again to stare into the hungriest look in eyes I had ever seen.