AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello Beautiful Readers!

Summer Vacation at Hogwarts is coming to an end and I really wanted it to go out with a nice dramatic bang! However I've been sucked into hours of writing and it just goes on and on and on - which is good for me and not so good for you all waiting on what's happening next!

I typically write out major events as I think of them and fill in the gaps in between, SO I've spent the last few days glued to my keyboard, rewriting, going back, deleting, writing it again, etc. I spend a lot of time researching places and things and do my best to inject everything in a real sense but still keeping it a magical/fantasy feeling. I thought about just posting everything in little spurts but I want to give everyone a nice long read for the finale of summer vacation - the kind you just sort of grab a snack and a drink and settle in a little bit with some tissues just in case.

I want to be clear that 'Summertime Sadness' being over soon is far from the story ending. It was just building the foundation for conflicts and some of the mass of new characters I had in mind.

I am enjoying everyone's comments, great and small! I love the interaction you have with each other, and keep the guesses coming on what's going to happen, it motivates me to keep going!

Thank you so much for sharing my lifelong passion for writing and this universe, and I hope you continue it with me all the way to the end. For now, enjoy the teaser mini chapter!

Fun fact - if you want to super sleuth through Sebastian's time in London you can go to Google Maps and trace some of his steps 👀🧐
XOXO - Ruby