Summertime Sadness Part X SEASON FINALE (P2)

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So.. there's going to be a Part 3 again due to the length and well I found myself in a bit of an emergency this week where I was hospitalized (don't worry I'm alive!) and writing was spotty at best. 

I know emotions are running really high, and I don't know about anyone else but I'm feeling the effects of it as I write on, and I am eager to get back to Hogwarts :<

Take it all in, and now that I'm home I'll hopefully get the final (for real this time, final part) up soon!

XOXO, Ruby

============

OMINIS POV

I lay on the floor of Sebastian's room staring mindlessly at the bare ceiling as my body composed itself. Strange I thought how the last time I denied myself such lustful urges there was a lingering taste of unfulfillment left behind but now as Anne slammed her door to get away from me I felt only the regret of allowing myself to touch her in the first place. There was a burning itch of disgust in my actions that made my fingers tremble - once again I had let the doubts of being worthy, the fears of Y/N leaving - send me into the darkest parts of myself. Just as when I had my outburst of jealousy when she spent the evening with Garreth Weasley, I betrayed her again.

I brought myself up to my knees as I was looking for where my wand had rolled away to, feeling another small twinge of regret in wasting a precious potion in panic to get my bearings of the room. It appeared to have traveled under the bed - finding it up against a big circular box that was pushed rather far back and curiosity got the best of me as I reached out and retrieved both items. The box itself seemed a little flimsy but whatever was inside gave it some weight. For a brief second I thought of whatever things Sebastian would bother to hide in a box under his bed were obviously private - but I was still angry enough at him not to care at the moment.

Brining the box to his desk I sat down and removed the lid slowly, prepared for anything to be inside. The first thing I could see was a violin - clearly old with some warped spots in the seams of the wood and the bow was missing. Several sheets of worn parchment were folded around it that I unpacked carefully so they wouldn't tear. I was pleasantly surprised at their contents - sheets of music containing the works of Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Vivaldi - all of Y/N's favorite composers.

Was this the box of treasures Sebastian retrieved from Y/N's home? She plays the violin... I thought with a small smile imagining such a thing. I had wanted to play violin but found it easier to learn piano with my disability. Beneath the instrument and music was a beautifully dressed porcelain doll much like the dozens my little sister owned and then an old enchanted picture in a frame with two smiling Hogwarts students staring back at me.

"Graduation 1860.. is that the fireplace in the Slytherin common room?" I asked myself, having used one of my very first days with the Shadowsight Potion to finally get the full concept of my house and dorm rooms. "This can't be her parents, is it? So many lies they've told her..."

I replaced everything in the box carefully and sealed it back up. Sebastian had gone out of his way to do a truly thoughtful thing I thought, even though it was also sat on the edge of being inappropriate to enter her home as he did. , But he took some initiative, which is what we are doing from here on out... he can't have all the glory.. I need to get out of this place - where are you Scytallia?

Sometime later my wish was granted as I heard the rusting somewhere behind me in the room and the sound of Scytallia's happy hisses along the ground. I slid from the desk chair and met her on the ground at her level, coming from some darkened opening beneath the wardrobe. She came right up to my face, lifting her head to meet my eyes. "I have found your hidden space, my master. Are we to leave this place now? I cannot eat the measly little treats anymore."