◆Chapter II◆

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Warning: Depictions of violence, death/dead people, blood, ect

"𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎."
- 𝙵𝚢𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚎𝚟𝚜𝚔𝚢

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

---

"So you mean to tell me you just randomly encountered Fyodor, you know, "The Great Russian Terrorist" at I don't know, "Japan's greatest hero" Fukuchi's place? Let alone what was that other felon doing there Fyodor aside? Wouldn't that be risky on his part?"

"Well ya, I don't understand why, but what I do know is what I  just told the boss was true, we just need to make sure that road is blocked off and guarded so people don't get hurt." You said, facing your friend of many years. "Who knows what Fyodor could be planning."

Hiroto Suzuki

He was a brown haired male with brown eyes. His height reaching about two inches above yours.

He has always been there for you, something that not a lot of people did for you.

Unlike the government officials, who very obviously only care if you keep working for them or not.

He was genuine.

It was nice, refreshing. Something you've missed since Ranpo left to work more for the Detective Agency.

"I don't know. It just seems weird." He said, his head tilting. "Like how did someone like  Fukuchi have TWO wanted criminals in his place unnoticed. Though I guess I am just a lower rank official so I wouldn't know much about this stuff."

You looked at your friend as he spoke. Your mind wondering the same thing.

It was odd now that he mentioned it. And for his experience compared to yours, you were mad at yourself for letting him wonder that before you did.

You were told a year ago to help train him when he first got a job at your department.

You thought it was strange, or odd they put even more work on you.

You were always busy, dedicating your time to catching these high risk felons. Yet they expected you to have the time to train someone on top of all that?

Though you weren't fully complaining. Hiroto has always been charming to you, and understanding of your situation.

Though it was still odd it seemed like he didn't need much training at all at some points.

"Are you sure you haven't had this job in a past life or something?" You'd joke to him, though he'd just laugh and play it off with a "Maybe it's just natural to me, or "You're just a really good teacher." He'd say before placing his hand on your shoulder.

You were currently in your office. Your eyes were glued to your computer screen as you tried to look into any possible connection to Fyodor, and the target you tried to seek out the other day.

You couldn't find much. Just that Fukichi was the one who was hosting the party. (Something about celebrating freedom or whatever.) And that Fyodor had the guts to show up there.

Which was useless because you already knew that.

Though did Fukuchi know he was there? Or was Fyodor an unlisted guest who somehow snuck in?