◆Chapter VII◆

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
"𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚖𝚜. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑! 𝙸 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗"
- 𝙵𝚢𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚎𝚟𝚜𝚔𝚢: 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"So, how have things been over there? Are you staying safe?"

You read the message from your phone, the message causing a smile to sneak onto your face.

"Yes I'm doing fine, thank you. It's been rough, but once I complete my mission I'll be glad to be home and away from here."

After replying to the message you set your phone down in an attempt to continue reading your book. It was a classical literature book, from one of Russia's more well known authors.

You decided to pick it up to pass time, and to use it as an excuse to avoid Fyodor.

Though right as you began to read, you caught yourself picking up the phone again, eager to respond to your friends new message.

You noticed you were texting him more and more since being here, though you didn't know if it was because of your grueling boredom, or if you started to like his company more, as you were never as fond for him as you acted.

An hour had passed as you two talked. Everything around you seemed to disappear as you absorbed yourself into your phone.

At one point you could have sworn you heard someone calling your name from outside your door, though you brushed it off as you just hearing things.

Though to no surprise that wasn't the case, as the looming body of Fyodor strode into your room. His presence instantly filling the room like poison gas.

You didn't even fully notice him at first, as the small part of you that did didn't care enough to acknowledge him, as you were too busy texting your friend.

You had grown to forgive Fyodor, slightly after he apologized to you. Though you still hated him, and by no means agreed with his plan.

You were stuck in a "love" hate with him to be exact.

"Who is that?" Fyodor said, tilting his head. The sound of his thick Russian accent lacing your ears in a calming yet ere way.

"It's no one." You said, brushing him off before returning to your unfinished text. Though as you began typing again, the raven haired male snatched your phone, leaving you shocked.

"Hey! What the fuck!?" You shouted, rising from your chair to face the demon before you.

"Hm?" Fyodor hummed, turning off the phone before handing it back to you.

You looked at the phone in a puzzled manner. Confused as to why he took your phone, just to hand it back.

"I needed you off that thing so I could talk to you." Fyodor added after seeing your confused expression.

"Then why didn't you just tell me?!" You said slightly, raising your voice in annoyance.

Fyodor sighed, his head tilting slightly as he thought of how to respond.