◆Chapter VI◆

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
"𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜, 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙. 𝙸𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙; 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜, 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍." -𝙽𝚒𝚔𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚒 𝙶𝚘𝚐𝚘𝚕
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

The window was open, earth's cold breath blowing across your face, causing you to shiver as you sat up from your bed.

Your gaze fell out said window at the beautiful view of St. Petersburg, taking in the sound and sight of the city, who didn't wait for you to awake to start its day.

You've always wanted to visit this town, as your interest in the town peaked in the 10th grade by indulging in different Russian literature, all thanks to your teacher.

Though you definitely didn't want to visit under these circumstances.

As you looked outside you started to realize more and more, that the window was, open? You surely didn't open it last night, not with the cold Russian weather.

"Goodmorning! Sleep well kisa?"

The sudden voice that rang through your ear caused you to full on shudder.

"I'm supposed to be alone, right? That's what Fyodor told me wasn't it?" You thought to yourself.

The fact a stranger was now in this room with you made you feel nauseous, fear causing your face to turn pale.

The feeling of their eyes on you crawled up your back like a spider, all this causing you to react like anyone would if one actually was on them.

You quickly rose from your position on the bed, your instincts leading you to grab the book you had started since coming here, something you found to pass time while avoiding Fyodor.

Within seconds of hearing the voice you were throwing the book as hard as you could, as hard as you could square at the intruder's head to be more specific.

Before you even took a second to take in who was there you had bolted past them, racing for the door to the attached bathroom.

You wasted no time before locking the door, your body taking a few steps away in case any sharp objects came through in an attempt to get inside from the intruder.

"Who are you and why are you in my room!" You shouted while trying to find anything to use as a weapon in case.

This is the only time I'll catch myself wishing Fyodor was with me right now. You thought to yourself. Though in all entirely you started to regret not listening to Hiroto.

There wasn't a response for a second, the intruder probably taking a second to recover from the blow to their head.

Though after a few seconds a voice came back, though it was a lot closer than you expected it would be.

"I'm here per Fyodor's request, I'm so sorry to have startled you. I meant no harm!"

How? You thought to yourself, realizing the man was now directly behind you, despite never going through the door.

You quickly turned around, serving a punch straight on the man's nose, causing him to let out a cry as he stumbled back, you too stumbling away from the man in an attempt to put distance between you two.