◆Chapter XIV◆

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
"𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚢, 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐..."
-𝙵𝚢𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚎𝚟𝚜𝚔𝚢
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

It was the next day, you had woken from your slumber and were ready to start the day, though upon remembering yesterday's events you grew strained and unsure.

Yesterday, out of all things you thought could have happened to you, Fyodor had kissed you.

As you remembered this your face grew bright red, your hands covering your face as if to hide your current state from anyone who may see, which was literally no one as you were completely alone. Not even Nikokai came in to bother you like usual.

Though you saw the way Fyodor sorta paused after, like he was conflicted about something you couldn't quite guess what. You were confused and slightly hurt, as all you could think was somehow he regretted his decision to kiss you.

You laid in bed, your mind racing for only a few minutes, so you thought. Nikokai, who had a very concerned expression now popped into your room, his hands flaring around in a slight panic.

"Y/N?! Are you okay? It's already noon and there hasn't been a single sight of you all day?!" He said with a worried tone.

You, being completely startled flung up with a slight gasp of surprise. "Huh-! oh, hey Nikolai." You started to say, adjusting yourself slightly on the bed. "I'm okay, I didn't even realize what time it was, sorry."

"Hm? How come?" He said, his eyebrow raising. "What have you been doing? Are you okay? Do you feel well?"

You chuckled slightly at your overly worried friend. "Yes I'm fine Nikolai, I'm just, well thinking that's all."

"Oh? Do you mind me asking about what?" Nikolai said with a curious face.

Your face grew slightly pink once again, Nikokai noticing this and trying to contain his excitement at what it could be.

You wondered if you should tell him about yesterday's event, your heart skipped a beat as it played all over again in your head. Though you decided, why the hell not.

With an excited look you motioned next to you on the bed, like a girl excited to spill gossip to her friends. Nikokai, growing even more excited sat down, his eyes wide as he waited for you to speak. "Oh this is going to be good! What happened Y/N?!"

With a chuckle you looked at him, your face turning redder as you took a deep breath. "So, yesterday when I went out to the garden, Well, Fyodor came out to check on me. He offered me a dance and he apologized. I accepted but also told him I wanted to help him, that I needed to take my life back. And we'll, after I convinced him to let me help he uh, well. He kissed me." You spoke, your words coming out quick and nervously.

Nikolai's eyes widened even more as he tried to contain the happy squeal that wanted to burst from his lungs. "Oh my god Y/N that's so amazing! I'm sure you must be really happy right now! Right?" He said, his hands grabbed ahold of yours with excitement.

You nodded a bit, your hands gripping around your friends in some excitement as well. Though you frowned slightly as you remembered the last half.

"Well yes, but I'm also conflicted. I- Fyodor is really handsome and I could say I've grown to like him more and more but I... Something about the way he acted after the kiss, I think he may have regretted it." You said, your voice sounding sad as you began to overthink all over again.