◆Chapter XVI◆

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
"𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗’𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐." -𝙵𝚢𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚟𝚜𝚔𝚢 (𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜)
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Your eyes slowly opened as sleep gently gave you back to the land of the living. With a yawn you rolled out of bed and began pulling yourself together.

Something about today felt odd. Like there was something important, yet you couldn't remember what. As you brushed your hair you tried to remember what was slowly nagging at you. Though to no avail nothing came to.

Though you soon remembered the kiss Fyodor gave you last night, a feeling of relief came to mind as you remembered what he had said before.

"Oh ya, I wonder what he was talking about." You mumbled to yourself as you thought about whatever Fyodor may have to show you. The feeling of whatever you were forgetting faded away as you hummed to yourself and pulled yourself together.

When you finished you made your way to your door, a sigh escaping as you wondered what the others were up to this morning.

You opened the door, your eyes widening as your face was instantly met with the close face of Nikolai.

"No no birdie! You must stay in here until further notice! Fyodor's orders." Nikolai said as he aggressively waved his arms like he was trying to scare you back inside. Though obviously it didn't work on you as you couldn't be afraid of him.

"Huh- oh, why is that?" You questioned as you walked back into your room. Nikolai followed you in with a shrug as he closed the door.

"Beats me, I was just told to make sure you stayed inside!" He said, though his tone made it obvious he knew exactly what was up.

With a sigh you nodded and sat on the bed, your mind wondering what could possibly be happening that you couldn't leave.

Was it a meeting? Or was Fyodor planning something? Maybe it was whatever he wanted to show you?

"Here, why don't we practice more on the cello, hm?" Nikolai said as he pulled out his violin and Fyodors cello from his coat.

"Are you sure Fyodor won't mind you taking his cello? I mean I don't want to risk anything happening to it." You said with a slightly worried tone.

"Ah he won't mind! Just be really careful alright?!" He said as he handed it over to you.

With a sigh you nodded and agreed to take the cello. With careful hands you prepared yourself for who knows how long of practicing.

---

It was now later, approximately 5pm. You had been practicing for awhile, though at about three you and Nikolai got distracted talking about random gossip. Then halfway through that Nikolai decided you must dress up, for reasons he couldn't say.

You were more confused, though definitely aware something was being planned, so you went along with whatever Nikolai had you do.

By the time you put on a fancy (outfit of your choice), there was soon a knock on the door.

"May I come in?" The Russian said through the door, his accent very prominent as he spoke. With permission from both you and Nikolai the door opened to reveal the man on the other side.

You noticed he too was dressed up, though it was still very casual and low-key. You blushed slightly as your eyes scanned over the man, excitement for whatever was going to happen rising within you.