◆Chapter XVII◆

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
"𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐, 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛." - 𝙵𝚢𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚎𝚟𝚜𝚔𝚢, 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

With a yawn you sat up, your hand rubbing your eyes as you moved to shift out of bed. Though as you went to pull the blanket off, you noticed there was a weight slightly preventing you.

Your eyes fell upon the body of Fyodor, your boyfriend. A sigh of relief escaping your mouth as you realized it was just him.

He was completely passed out, his expression fallen on a calm peaceful expression as he slept longer than his usual five hours. Your heart melted at this, as you felt true happiness for the first time in a while.

Upon remembering your new status with the man and that he actually cared to join you to rest last night, you made your way back down to lay next to him with a smile.

Placing your hand gently on his you admired the way his face lay, the way his hands could always feel so cold, yet he never complains about it. The way his shallow breaths repeat in a soft organized pattern.

After a while of admiring his expression, you felt the man shift as sleep soon began to release him from its grip. His face scrunched up as it seemed he was almost fighting it. Though after a while his eyes slowly began to open as he lost the battle.

His magenta eyes peered into yours, a loving expression not being what Fyodor expected to wake up to, this causing him to be slightly surprised as this is still so new to him.

"Huh, dear? What are you- Oh, right." He said, his voice sounding deeper as he was still groggy, this causing a chuckle to escape you as your thumb carefully rubbed his hand.

"Good morning Fyodor. Did you sleep well?"

"Better than usual, thanks. How about you my dear?" He said as he smiled gently at you. It felt like he was an entirely different person, like he was completely, just simply, human.

You nodded at his words with a bigger smile. "Yes I did. Thank you."

Fyodor's heart swelled as he admired your beauty. The way your hair fell lazily in multiple directions after a night of rest. The way your eyes were still squinted as sleep still lingered through your body, though despite that your eyes still shined. The way your cheeks creased as you smiled brightly because of him. It was all perfect.

With a smile he took a hold of your hand that was holding his, his face leaning closer to yours as he placed a gentle kiss on your lips. You smiled lovingly against them as you couldn't control the happiness it gave you.

"Let's get pulled together for breakfast, hm?" He continued.

You nodded and chuckled as you propped yourself up on your elbow. "Alright, that sounds good to me."

You two slowly rose from the bed, you making your way to the vanity to brush out your hair, as Fyodor gave you a kiss on the cheek from behind before making his way to the door. "I'll meet you down there soon, I'm just going to tidy up in my room."

"Alright Fyodor, love you." You responded with a cheery tone. Fyodor smiling brightly back as he repeated your words before leaving.

---

You were finally pulled together, your hair all done up and tangle free, with a fresh new elegant outfit to add to the look. With a smile you opened the door and headed towards the stairs. At the bottom you could see Fyodor walking down already, so you called out for him.