◆Chapter X PT1◆

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
‼️‼️BSD TWILIGHT GOODBYE SPOILERS (Only in these notes not the rest of the chapter so if you haven't watched it yet and don't want spoilers continue past this to the start of the chapter) ‼️‼️

Y'all are in luck as what I planned for this chapter is sweet so I can deliver you guys with comfort for once after what happened to Fyodor in the new EP :(

I'm literally so devastated like why did he have to go like that OMG it was so tragic and I'm never going to be the same again after this one 💔

But ya enjoy this chapter while you can before it goes back to being angsty again <3
(Sorry not sorry)
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Rise and shine Birdy! You know all the birds are already out chirping by now, you should get up and join them! It's not good to sleep all day you know?"

The overly excited voice filled your head as you felt yourself violently rocking from side to side. The hands that belonged to the voice quickly found their way to your shoulder to try and awake you, as if they thought the loud speaking wasn't enough as it was.

Your eyes widened as you were startled awake, your gaze fixing in on the excited looking clown, Nikolai.

"Nikolai? What are you doing here, I thought you left the other night." You mumbled out, your morning voice heavy through your words as you tried to wake up.

Nikolai watched as you rubbed your eyes and ran a finger through your hair in an attempt to get it out of your face. He smiled at this, as he truly enjoyed your existence.

"Oh well I convi- I mean was asked by Fyodor to make sure you were awake! Mhm I- Fyodor had the bright idea to take you out again today." Nikolai started to speak with a wide smile growing on his face.

You rose from the bed as you took in the man's words. Walking over to a small vanity you began brushing your hair.

"He wanted to take me out? Will you be there, or will it just be us? Where are we going?" You asked, your face slightly flushed at the idea of being alone with the demon himself. A silent curse passed through your head as you hated the way you felt about this.

"Oh no no, I am way too busy to attend I'm afraid, so you enjoy your time with Dos now mhm! It's all a surprise even to me!" The clown said as he raised his cloak to cover his lower half of his face. The man having the demeanor of a high school girl talking about guys with her friends.

His actions was sketchy, like he knew something you didn't. Though you shrugged it off as him being, well him, and continued on like normal.

"Alright, I hope you stay safe with whatever you'll be doing. Don't get into any trouble alright?" Your response quickly catching not only Nikolai by surprise, but you as well.

You used to care less about what happened to him or Fyodor. But now you're finding yourself wishing safety upon him like you actually cared.

Well, maybe you have grown in the past few days. For not only Nikolai, but Fyodor as well.

"Aww do you care about me C? That's so kind of you! I care about you too my dear friend!" He blurted out, his hands quickly grabbing yours as he looked you in the eyes. This catching you off guard.

"W-well uh- yes I guess I do. You've been so kind to me Nikolai. I mean you even went against Fyodor to make sure he stopped treating me the way he was. I appreciate you for that, even if you are still working against my morals." You spoke as you looked the clown back in the eyes, your hands still being held by his, though you didn't bother removing them.