◆Chapter XII◆

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
𝙰 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚗, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜, 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚗𝚘 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝. -𝙵𝚢𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚎𝚟𝚜𝚔𝚢
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Y/N? Are you pulled together in there?"

The sound of Fyodor's voice filled your ears as you finished putting together the outfit provided for you.

The outfit you were given was extremely elegant, as Fyodor insured you were dressed properly for the event, and to be reunited with your family and friend after the large time apart.
(Examples of outfits depending on what you are comfortable with)

(The rest being black pants and fancy black shoes since I couldn't find a full image for this)

"Yes I'm good, you can come in now." You responded as you looked into the mirror of your vanity.

You heard the door open as Fyodor proceeded inside. The man dressed in a fancy dark suit with golden chains. You caught his gaze shift over you with wide eyes as he almost froze from your appearance.

Fyodor knew you'd look great in what you were given, but anything he imagined was nothing compared to reality. He made his way over to you with a smile as continued to admire your appearance.

The feeling of his gaze so harsh on you made you almost squirm in your body as you grew flattered yet embarrassed.

"Does it look alright? I mean I'm sure it does just-"

"Shh, it looks perfect on you." Fyodor said, cutting you off from saying anything negative. He motioned for you to sit in your chair, you quickly following the order.