◆Chapter XI◆

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
𝙰𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚘𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚍, 𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙷𝚒𝚖, 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚜. -𝙽𝚒𝚔𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚒 𝙶𝚘𝚐𝚘𝚕
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Fyodor, there's no way you can do that to them. I know it's for their own good but you know how they feel about that!" Nikokai pleaded, his heart racing as he thought about the way you'd react if Fyodor followed through with what he was just told he was planning.

"I know, but it has to be done. After what I found out it's either I do this or let them get trapped in an even bigger cycle of being used! I didn't spend all this time just to finally get them to see my side just for them to fall through my fingers again! Damnit Nikokai I care about them, I need them safe. I can't bare to see them get hurt."

"I know, I don't want to see that either. But there has to be some other way Fyodor."

"I'll tell them. I'll expose everything to them when it's done. Then there will be no way they can be upset if they know why it had to be done." Fyodor spoke as he anxiously walked back and fourth through the room.

-

After your day out you, Fyodor, and Nikokai indulged in a nice dinner. Fyodor ended up telling you about how he arranged to have your parents and your friend Hiroto come to the gala like he promised a while ago.

You grew excited, as you mainly wanted to see Hiroto again despite everything. When dinner was done you made your way back to your room where you texted him back as promised before heading to bed a little while later.

While you were off unwinding after the day and going to bed, Fyodor and Nikolai went to his office to speak per Fyodor's request.

This was the first Nikolai heard of the information Fyodor dug up that day he discovered Hiroto in detail. That there was more going on than you simply being exploited by your family and the government.

He knew Fyodor was right, but would his plan to save you be worth it? Would it actually save you, or just make things worse?

-

"Hey, hey birdie get up! Rise and shine!"

You slowly opened your eyes and was instantly met with the excited face of once again, Nikolai.

At this point you have grown used to your clown friend waking you up every day for some silly reason as to why you must get up ASAP.

"Okay okay, I'm up I'm up. What is it today Gogol?" You said with a tired chuckle as you slowly sat up in bed.

"Well Dos is out for a meeting, so it's just you and me today!" Nikolai started to say as he turned to look out the bedroom window.

"He is? How long will it be?" You questioned as you moved to your vanity, your brush now in hand as you attempted to control your bed head.

"Well he said it would be awhile, so I'm not sure, though he normally is always back by dinner!" The clown said cheerfully as he headed towards the door. "Now you get ready and meet me by the main door, I have something to show you while we wait!"