06. Worrywarts

"Tzuuuu." Tooyeon calls out while pouting. He is doing an Indian sit on a cluttered floor together with Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon. "When is Nana coming here?!"

"Tooyeon!" Jeongyeon quickly yells. "How many times did I tell you to add Unnie or Noona or—"

"It's fine, Jeongyeon Unnie." Tzuyu chuckles. "He's close to me so it's fine."

The older girl rolls her eyes. "You spoil him too much."

"Tooyeon." This time, it is Nayeon who calls out to the kid.

"Yes, mommy?"

"You should listen to mommy Jeong. You shouldn't call Tzu just by her first name."

The little guy innocently reasons out. "But Nana told me that I can call Tzu like that."

"What—" Jeongyeon quickly stands up on the floor to walk towards Tooyeon. "Is Sana your mommy now?! The audacity of this kid! Are you disobeying your parents now just for a girl you just met?!"

The boy also stood up and started running outside towards the garden grass while laughing. "I'm so sorry, mommy!"

His mommy Jeong is slowly chasing her, making it look like she can't catch up to him that quickly. "Come here, you spoiled brat!"

Tzuyu promptly chuckles at the sight. They are in an open gazebo in the middle of a private garden filled with flowers and greens. "They are adorable."

"Yeah." Nayeon agrees with a smiling face. "They truly are. That is why I'm willing to do everything for them for the rest of my life."

"My own family." Tzuyu looks down to the pieces of dried flowers they are arranging on the floor. "I want to have that with Sana."

The vice president softly looks at her younger sister. "And you will, Tzu."

"You think so?"

"Of course!" Nayeon grins. "You two both worked hard up to this day. I'm sure that you will make everything worth it after all this time. The challenges. The hard work. The wait. The patience. I'm sure everything will be oh-so worth it. You will feel so blessed that you would even wonder if you saved the earth from an alien attack in your past life."

Chou Tzuyu has indeed fulfilled what she always wanted to accomplish ten years ago. Even though still on a small scale compared to the major companies in the country, being the CEO of the record label she always wanted to establish is a major feat at her age.

The younger Chou laughs. "That's an overstatement!"

Nayeon also laughs with her. "Tell that to me when you and Sana have created a family of your own."

Tzuyu then inhales deeply. Her expression changes into something worried. "Do you think she will say yes?"

"She will!" The vice president immediately replies. "Sana will definitely say yes!"

"Thank you, Unnie." The CEO smiles at her sister. "I actually am sometimes envious of you and Jeong Unnie."

"Why?"

"Because you two had it all figured out. You two make it look like love is an easy thing to find. Like everything can be perfect as long as you two continue loving each other."

Nayeon faintly smirks. "Is that what we make it look like?"

Tzuyu simply nods.

The vice president lets out a sigh. She once again watches Jeongyeon tickling Tooyeon happily on the grass outside. "Then you're wrong, Tzu."

"Hmm?" The younger Chou darts her eyes to her Unnie in wonder. "What do you mean?"

Nayeon smiles and looks back at her sister. "We never had things figured out."