11. Sinking In

"This is where Sana and Tzuyu will live?" Chaeyoung looks at the expensive looking glass house in front of where she just parked their car.

"Yep." Mina replies with certainty. "This is the fruit of Sana's labor for years now."

"Wow." The athlete happily comments. "Your best friend is really a superstar now."

The lawyer chuckles. "Is it just sinking to you?"

"Yeah. Oh— Wait, my love." The smaller girl hurriedly goes out of the car to run to the side of the vehicle's shotgun seat, consecutively opening it for her wife. "Here you go."

Mina stifles a smile and rolls her eyes. "You didn't have to do it."

"You know that I will always happily do what I can for you."

"Ugh." The lawyer feigns an overly touched look. "How could Son Chaeyoung be so in love with me?"

"Can I now ditch the couch and sleep in our room ton—"

"Nope."

"Minariiii."

Mina just laughs as she reaches out to hold hands with the other girl. The two of them started walking towards the mentioned house's gate.

"MINAAAA! I MISSED YOU!" Even before the guests could ring the doorbell, Sana's voice was echoing from the second floor's balcony. Then, her tone abruptly becomes indifferent. "Oh. And Son Chaeyoung."

"WOW." The athlete loudly scoffs. "You couldn't sound more excited than that for me?!"

The artist loudly laughs. "Wait there! I will come and welcome you!"

Mina simply shakes her head in amusement of the two other girls.

Not another minute has passed and Sana is already unlocking the house's door for the Sons.

"MINA!" The artist immediately hugs her best friend who stepped inside her place. She even rubs her nose on the former council president's cheek. "I missed you!"

The lawyer chuckles at the affection she is receiving. "Haven't we seen each other last month? And we were talking on the phone literally just hours ago."

Chaeyoung was smiling at the close friends' interaction. That wasn't until a minute had passed and Sana was still clinging on to Mina as they continued to talk.

"Hey, hey, hey." The athlete's lips line flat as she rolls her eyes. She puts her hands in between her wife and the artist's stomach to push them apart. "That's enough. Son Chaeyoung is standing right here, you know."

"Ugh." Sana promptly scoffs. She was obviously pushed way harder than Mina. "Here comes your possessive cub, Mina. Hasn't she recovered yet? It's been years already since we stopped being roommates!"

Mina laughs loudly. One of her arms is now linked by the smaller girl who is glaring at her whining best friend. "The trauma you gave her really stuck in her head. You can't blame her though. You are indeed good at flirting."

"I'll take that as a compliment." The artist widely grins and winks at her best friend. "Now, shall we go inside?"

The lawyer simply nods, dragging the still squinting baby locked on her side.

*********

"So that is everything?" Mina smiles at her best friend, they are now back in front of Sana's house. Chaeyoung standing flatly with them.

"Yep!" The artist proudly grins. "I just have to scatter the flowers tomorrow and rehearse my sweet proposal speech!"

The lawyer reaches out to hold her friend's hand. "Are you ready?"