14. Baby

Sana's POV

I will always trade the world for these moments.

I giggle as I cuddle closer to Tzuyu's chest. We are both covered by the thick white duvet of the house's bedroom. I could feel her arm that is snaked around my waist pull me closer as she places a short kiss on the top of my head.

This is it.

This is my home. Right here in her arms.

It has been a week since our tenth year anniversary celebration. We both moved out of our condominium units to stay here together at the glass house I purchased for the both of us.

The night of our anniversary day, she prepared a very romantic dinner in a very sophisticated lake garden.

This kid bragged to me that she has been so hands on with every preparation. And so when I confirmed with her what she did that night she wasn't in her office where she told me she'd be... she was indeed busy prepping for the place.

But I'm wondering why she had to put so much effort into it when we just had dinner there?

I meanI wasn't asking for more than that because I was truly happy with everything but—

"Baby." I felt her tap my back twice as she whispered to me.

I slid my body upwards so that I could be face to face with her. "Hmm?"

"I love you."

I can't help but smile widely. She never fails to make me happy with these simple gestures. "I love you too."

Her cheeks are getting pinkish again as she shyly smiles back. "Chou Sana."

I swear my heart almost jumped right out of my chest after hearing that.

"Hey." I playfully scoffed. "Who told you I'm taking your surname? Minatozaki has been fine with me all these years. I'm THE Minatozaki Sana. That surname is known as me in my industry."

"No." I'm not sure if Tzuyu did not get that I was joking. What I'm certain right now is that she is dead serious with whatever else she has to say. "You're taking my surname. And that is final."

I slowly blink my eyes as I process her sentence that sounded like an absolute command.

This is a first. This puppy never knew how to impose things on us.

"Tzuyu."

"What?"

I stare at her, thinking if I should say what is on my mind. This girl has been struggling all these years with the nature of my work. Being an artist means that you will always be around different people. The staff... the sponsors... the fans... the co-artists... A whole variety of different people.

"Umm—" I glance at the ceiling for a second. "Baby..."

"Hmm?" She sweetly hums to me, encouraging my thoughts to flow out from my hesitating mouth.

"I— I never asked you about it and you never brought it up because you have always been my number one supporter in everything. But... but—" I gently cup one of her cheeks. "Baby. Was it hard for you? Being my girlfriend all these years. I know that my work—"

Tzuyu cuts me off with a sudden peck to my lips. "Yeah."

Just as I thought.

But what is with that smirk on her face?

I was immediately filled with anxiety and thankfulness at the same time. "I'm sorry if—"

And she gives my lucky lips another peck. "Don't be sorry."