15. Double Check

Tzuyu's POV

"Nana!" Tooyeon immediately stood from his seat to run towards me and Sana. Of course, I know he is only running towards my fiancé. He didn't even call my name out when I'm literally right beside his crush. The audacity of this kid.

"Hello, baby boy!" Sana squatted and extended her arms to welcome my nephew who gladly jumped to her arms. She ruffles his hair and giggles with him like lovers who just got reunited in an airport after a long time.

I cross my arms and watch the two of them unamused. Excuse me? Girlfriend here.

I don't know when it started but treating this handsome boy like a rival has also given me some weird entertainment of my own. I am fully aware that he is just a little kid. It's just fun in some way to react to him this way. I'm not acting like his age when I think like this, right?

I darted my eyes to the direction of my Unnies after hearing loud laughters.

"Hey, Tooyeon!" Jeongyeon Unnie calls out from a large table that they are occupying. "Your Tzuyu Noona is also there, you know!"

Thank you for voicing it out.

It is already six thirty in the evening. The exact time we agreed to meet at this coffee shop today. There isn't anyone else around except for a few staff since I heard that this has been closed especially only for us. Dahyun was really considerate knowing that my soon-to-be wife slash famous artist will be coming over.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards my Unnies, leaving the lovebirds behind me to rekindle their fire or something.

Nayeon Unnie promptly stood up to hug me. "Tzu! I missed you."

I faintly chuckle as we break our embrace. "We just saw each other last week!"

She pouts and sits back again to her chair. "But you're living far away now from the mansion!"

I glance at Jeongyeon Unnie who just gave me a face. I simply smiled at my sister one last time before pulling a seat opposite the two of them who were sitting side by side.

"Mommy, mommy!" Tooyeon is now carried by Sana in her arms. Tsk. He sure looks like he is living the time of his life.

His parents turned and answered him in unison. "Yes, baby?"

"Can we order now? Nana can take me to the shop's counter."

My sister just smiles and nods while her wife loudly scoffs.

I flash a subtle smirk. At least I know now that one of his parents clearly doesn't approve any of this. Then, I facepalm myself and shake my head at what I just thought. Gosh. I now understand what Jihyo has been telling me. I really am acting like Tooyeon's age.

*********

"My love." Mina calls out with worry right after her wife puts the car gear in park.

"Hmm?"

"We're late."

Chaeyoung faintly chuckles. "We're just fifteen minutes late. And we can't help it. The traffic was terrible today."

"Still."

"Hey." The athlete turns off the car engine and undoes her seatbelt. Then, she turns to Mina and gives her wife's shoulder a squeeze. "This is just a simple friend meetup. The girls are not your court clients. You don't have to worry that much. Plus, if there's one person who will not be happy about us getting late... It'll just be Jeong. And she can't scold you. Only me. So, I will be the one who will take the fall for the both of us."