Chapter - 1

Flash back

The five friends, Niha, Piyush, Tia, Amber, and Ryan, have been best friends since childhood. Their lives have been intertwined since they were children. Piyush and Niha are siblings. They lost their parents when Niha was 10 years old. Both of them were raised by their friend's parents. All of them grew up together and studied together to achieve their dreams.

They dreamt of starting a business of their own and be partners for the company. They worked really hard to achieve what they wanted. They moved out of their houses and took an apartment where the boys live together in one flat and the girls live in another.

All the friends are so hard working and strict when it's related to work but, they are completely bubbly and funny, once they are off their work. Everyone adores Niha a lot. She is younger than the guys and elder than the girls.

But one thing that everyone is worried about is Niha. She has this ability where her words come true. Niha is very ignorant of this fact and denies it by saying it's just a coincidence. But the members are very well aware that it's no near to any coincidence. The members always tend to protect her at any cost. She had to face many things just because her words come true. Niha is not a person who can express her feelings openly. She used to be an open book when she was a child. But after her parents death she shut off herself from the world. It took a really long time for her to open up to her friends again.

Her friends recognized this fact when she had a fight with her parents. She was carried out in too much anger and wished if she didn't have any parents. Later, she was sorry for what she did and her parents also apologized to her and promised her to get a new set of story books which she loved the most. A month later when their parents left the city due to some business related work they died in a car crash.

Many things have happened before too. But, this special incident made her friends and brother believe that her words indeed come true.

What did she now wished or said whole heartedly that she was in hospital bed fighting her death??

Stay tuned to know!

Thank you for reading. Please show you support and suggest a few thoughts.