Chapter - 18

Happy reading!!

Ryan, Piyush, Tia and Amber reached the the resort after a ten minute drive. They should have reached a bit earlier but, the downpour made their journey hard. As soon as they arrived, they rushed out of the car into the room that was booked. Piyush led their way to the room and ran as fast as he could. Their steps slowed down when they saw the room door being broken down and a mess near the door. They looked at each other with terror covering their faces. They took slow steps towards the door just to get shocked.

There lied many bodies of men in suits. They were terrified by what they witnessed. There's just one thing that was running through everyone's mind Where's Niha? Is she fine? They immediately started to search for her with raging hearts and minds. Ryan and Piyush were almost close to loose their cool. They needed Niha to be safe. They can't afford to loose her.

Just when they were about to enter the bedrooms they heard a loud scream from Amber. They rushed to where she was just to see her freeze to her spot looking down to the floor back of the big sofa. "What happened Amber?" asked Tia as she ran to her from the kitchen. She just pointed to the floor making them to turn towards the direction.

They were so shocked to even move from their places. There was Niha covered with her own blood lying on the floor limp'. Ryan was the first to break from the shock. He immediately slid down onto the floor and turned Niha around and took her face onto his lap. "NIHA!! NIHA!! WAKE UP!!" Ryan started to scream to get her back to the consciousness. Piyush sat by his side followed by the girls. One of them tore their long dress to cover the wound and reduce the blood flow from the body.

Piyush started to pat her cheeks while Ryan kept calling her name repeatedly. Tia and Amber were rubbing her palms and doing everything they can do just to bring her to conscious state. "Niha!! Please. Don't scare us baby. Wake up!! Open your eyes." cried Piyush trying to get her into her senses. Meanwhile Tia called the Ambulance and sent them the location.

Ryan's face was rigid of emotions. His eyes were red as he was controlling his tears. He wanted to surprise her make her his just to receive a surprise in return. He looked at her calm face which was drained with tears. He leaned down and rested his forehead on hers when he noticed the chain she was holding. He took that chain on his arms just to widen his eyes and let the tears fall out. 

This was the chain he brought Niha as soon as he realized that he was deeply in love with her. He remembered each and everything he did just to become hers. He cried loudly bringing her close to his chest. He heard a very slight intake of air from down. He immediately looked down and brought his ears close to her face. He heard a very very slight breathing. He checked her pulse to notice the faint pulse which is fading away along with her breaths.

Only one thing stuck his brain at that time. He can answer her later about it. He immediately brought his face close to her. He pinched her nose with one hand and held her lips to have a small opening with other hand. He slowly leaned down and started to give her his breath. He didn't want to loose hope. He did the process a few times until he heard a loud gasp. 

He couldn't do chest compressions as she was stabbed there. It might lead to lot of blood flow which will be even more risky to her. The loud gasp caught everyone's attention. Piyush immediately patted her cheeks while Amber went and got a glass of water. Ryan kept supping her face and slowly jerked her to get some reaction. 

They sprinkled some water to her face. "It might have been around 15-20 minutes she might have gotten stabbed. As it was to a bit to side there's a chance that she can still be healed. As per the stab it takes around an hour or two to get serious." said Tia after checking the injury closely.