Chapter - 4

Happy Reading!!

After deciding where to go, Niha went to change her dress to match the visit. She choose a cotton light brown shirt with a denim dark brown trousers and a blazer of the same color. She opted for the formal look as she had to deal with the sites and also attend the online meeting. 

Piyush was waiting for her to first attend the meeting and then leave to check the sites

Piyush was waiting for her to first attend the meeting and then leave to check the sites. In the mean time, he called Ryan to know about the details of the purpose they left in the early morning and also informed them that they have to check only 2 sites nearby them. He was happy that everything was going perfectly.

But everything is unexpected right?

After 5 minutes, Niha came back to attend the meeting. This meeting is very important for them as they are about to collab with one of the most famous companies out there. Niha and Piyush presented the details and their ideas to them. The other side were very much impressed with the ideas and accepted the collaboration. They both are delighted by this news and thanked the officials. They hugged each other after ending the call. Piyush texted about the collab in their friend group consisting of these 5 friends. 

Niha didn't want to talk to them as they did not tell her where they were going. She was mad at them. How dare her two annoying little sisters not tell her where they were with her crush?? So she thought not to respond them the whole day. 

Now both the siblings are all set to visit the sites. They went to the parking area and choose Niha's all time favorite Audi A6. She loves that car a lot. Now the real fight begins on who have to drive. They decided to play Rock-Paper-Scissors for that. Though they are one of the popular business man, they are siblings who fight for little things. Niha won and she was now driving happily while Piyush was sulking sitting beside her. 

On the other side,

On the other side,

"The two sibling just left the building sir." said a person who is observing Niha and Piyush. The man on the call chuckled and said "That's Perfect. Continue according to the plan and inform me everything." 

Ryan told Amber and Tia that Niha and Piyush just went out. Everything is going accordingly. These three were ready with their plan to surprise Niha. That's the main reason for them to wake up early and execute their plan. They were very happy when Piyush texted them saying they got the deal and the other company liked their ideas a lot. 

They waited for Niha to text them like every time they crack a deal or get even a little amount of happy news. But she didn't. Piyush texted them personally that Niha is very mad at them now and mentioned them especially not to call her.

It's okay though. They will change her mood by the evening. They worked really hard for this. They will make sure that Niha is always happy.

But life isn't all about good and happiness. 

Heyy guys!!

Hope you like this chapter. Please show some support and share your thoughts through comments.

Stay tuned!!