Chapter - 12

Happy reading!!

Life is not always being happy. In exact words, it is a roller coaster rise of happiness, sorrow, struggles, luck, unluck and many other things. Every problem has a solution and every struggle has an end. If you are able to pass the struggles, serenity comes to you without even asking. It is same to everybody.

That's the same case with Niha too. Life always gave her troubles but, after each one she was able to have some sort of happiness. But, whenever she thought that she was happy and when others thought that her life couldn't get worse, it was proved wrong, again and again.

She lost her parents at young age but, when she finally came over it and started a company, she was criticized very badly. If it wasn't for her friends she would have still been the person who didn't want to come out of the room as she was scared. When she overcame that and now wants to be happy for the very first time, everything around her screams at her that she doesn't deserve it. Why? Why me always? she was fed up with everything at this point.

After a lot of walking and taking a lift from a vehicle, Niha and Piyush finally reached a resort at dawn which is in a isolated area. It is famous for being isolated and having peace around. Niha and Piyush went in and booked a room to stay for the night. It might be dangerous for them to mover around for the time being.

The room they booked had a living area, kitchen and three bedrooms. They both got fresh in two different rooms and sat on sofa on living area. "Who could it be?" asked Piyush after a lot of silence. "I have a guess but, I don't if I am right." said Niha with a stern face. "Who?" asked Piyush sitting straight looking into her face. "It might be Mr. Walton. It might be him. Remember the one who followed us at the start? I think I saw him with Mr. Walton when he came to office." said Niha.

"Are you sure Niha?" asked Piyush. "I think so. Once check the camera footage of 21st April. Meanwhile I'll go make something for us" said Niha and stood up with a huff. Piyush got his laptop and checked the said date's footages sitting on the dining table. "Dinner's ready. Have some." said Niha. She didn't get any reply from her brother. She went to him and stood behind him. "Yush the dinner is ready" she said again tapping him on the shoulder. He was too focused on the footages so, he just nodded his head.

He was keenly observing all the footages when suddenly a hand holding some food popped up infront of his face. He turned to her and was about take the plate filled with tomato rice and curry when she slapped his hand away. "You do your work. I'll feed you." she said and smiled bringing a smile to Piyush face. It's been ages since his sister last fed him. He always have this motherly feel around her. 

Niha was feeding him and also looking at the laptop screen when the record of Mr. Walton entering her company was being played. She finished feeding Piyush and was looking at the screen along with him to identify the faces. Just then both of their eyes widened seeing the face of the person who came along with Mr. Walton. They recognized his face immediately cause they were the ones who escaped from him.

He was one of the body guards of Mr. Walton. "So It's him." said Niha. "That bastard" shouted Piyush gritting his teeth in anger. He wasn't the one to loose his cool that easily. He lost his cool today. He would have stayed silent if it wasn't for his family, his sister. "I will show him how it feels to be chased" said Piyush and about to go out when Niha grabbed his hand. "Leave me Niha. I'll see his end" he said looking at her with red eyes. Niha looked at him raising her eyebrow and dragged him to sofa.

Piyush was dumbfounded. What the hell!! Why the is she isn't letting me go?  " We need to his motive Niha." said Piyush as this was the most simplest thing ever to understand. "I know" she told him. "Then let me go" he replied. " I know the reason." she said making him shocked.

"What is it?" asked Piyush. "He wants our company." said Niha. "The hell?? Why would he want our company? He has his own which is worth more than ours" said Piyush. "He is in losses Yush. He wants our as we are gonna have a massive turn over by the end of this month that is exactly tomorrow." said Niha.

Piyus was shocked. "So he wants to end us and gain the company rights before the turn over?" asked Piyush gaining a nod from his sister who is deep in thoughts. "Why not after the turnover?" asked Piyush. "He knows that after turnover the money will be immediately split among us five. We have the major share of the company as the others said they want to give us the major rights over it. So he tried to kill us and get the shares from them as well by threating and get access to the whole company." she said fixing her gaze on the wall.

It took Piyush a solid 15 minutes to understand the situation. This is not what he expected. This isn't what he wanted. All he wanted was peace and happiness. Was that too much?

"I am tensed." spoke Niha out of blue. "It's ok. Nothing will happen to us. I'll keep you safe." assured Piyush. "Not about us Yush. I am worried that Ryan, Tian and Amber are out there trying to reach us. What if they get into danger?" said Niha. "Can you try to contact them once again?" asked Niha with worry laced on her face. "I will. You don't worry. Take rest for a while." said Piyush.

"I hope they are safe" said Niha before going to the kitchen to fill her plate with food and fill her stomach.

Hope you guys liked this chapter.

Thank you for choosing this story.

Please show your support through comments.

Stay tuned!!!