Chapter - 9

Happy reading!!

With the duo,

Niha is driving the car as fast as she could. Piyush is checking through the rear view mirror whether they are still being followed or not. To their bad lack, the black is still behind them. "What do we now? They are still following us." asked a panicked Piyush to a calm driving Niha. "I am waiting for the right moment to make a drift." replied Niha. "Why do you want to make a drift?" asked Piyush. He is confused as to why his sister is able to be calm and composed while he is freaking out off the possibility of them getting trapped or caught. "If I make a drift near the steep then their car will not be able to balance itself. One of it's tires will be stuck for sure." she said calculating where to make a sudden drift.

It would be a small statement to say Piyush was tensed. He is more than tensed. He is unable to understand what's happening around. They were fine and happy a few moments ago. They even had a surprise planned for Niha. He wondered how everything fell apart within just a few minutes. He prayed that he and his little sister will be completely fine. He didn't want his sister to shut off again. He wanted her smile to last forever. 

He was brought out of his thoughts when the car made an abrupt turn making him hit the window. "Are you ok?" asked Niha. Piyush nodded his head indicating that he is fine. He checked the rear view mirror to see the other car's tire being stuck. Niha's plan was successful. 

Meanwhile with the trio,

Ryan is trying to find a way to contact Niha or Piyush. Amber and Tia are trying to trace their location. But, nothing seems to work. "Did you find their location?" asked Ryan. "No. We are still trying to get their location." said Amber. "What is their last location before we lost their connection?" asked Ryan. "They are on their way to their second destination. But, they took 4 immediate lefts and then after that we lost their signal." said Tia. 4 lefts. Why would they take 4 immediate lefts?  thought Ryan. "They are being followed." Ryan said suddenly making the girls look at him shocked. "How do you know that?" asked Tia. "When will someone take 4 immediate lefts even after knowing the route?" asked Ryan. After waiting for a few seconds he replied "To check if they are being followed by someone." "What do we do now?" asked Amber. "We need to go to them." said Tia. The three hopped into the car and Ryan started driving while Amber and Tia are still trying to find their location.

"Please be safe." Ryan thought before speeding up his car and going in the direction of the duo hoping that they will be safe.

Hope you like this chapter. 

Thank you for choosing this story. Please show your support and comment your opinions.

Stay tuned!!