Chapter - 8

Happy reading!!

Now it's time for them to visit their second location. Niha and Piyush are almost near to their destination while the trio had a drive of 45 minutes to reach their destination. They are very much excited to witness what was about to happen. The first surprise planned for Niha, was done by three of them. But, only Ryan knows what he planned next. He was nervous and exited at the same time.

With Niha and Piyush,

Niha let her window down and enjoyed the cold breeze hitting her face. She is unable to pin point it but, she knew something is definitely wrong. She felt as if she is being watched. Is it true? Or is it imagination? She already told Piyush about this and asked him to act normal. Piyush is tensed now. He knows for a reason that he should trust his sister in whatever she says in a situation like this.

Niha asked him to drive him in the same speed when he is about to speed up. Enjoying the breeze is just a diversion for others. She wanted to check if they were really being followed. After checking her surroundings, she realized that there is a black car which is behind them and taking the same route for a long time.

To confirm her suspicion she asked Piyush to take 4 immediate lefts which will lead them to the same spot. If they are being followed the black car will do the same as them and then they can confirm that they are really being followed. Piyush did as he was told and saw the black car still behind them.

"Stop the car Yush." said Niha. "What?" asked Piyush surprised. "I said stop the car." Niha repeated herself. "Why should I stop the car Niha? It's dangerous." Piyush said being panicked. "We don't want to make it obvious that we know they are following us and we need to escape from them, right?" Niha asked Piyush who just nodded. "Then stop the car and get down." Niha said to which Piyush agreed and stopped the car. As soon as their car stopped the black car stopped too. They observed the car stopping through the front mirror.

Both Niha and Piyush got down the car and exchanged their seats. "As they are following us, I think they know exactly where are we going. So, it's better we divert them and and go to the nearby resort without going to our destination." Niha said seriously as she put her seatbelt. It's time for 'Racer Niha' to make an entrance. She thought to herself and started the car. Piyush who listened everything, prayed that nothing goes wrong and they will be fine.

Meanwhile,

Ryan, Amber and Tia reached their second destination. They tried to call Piyush but, he was not picking up. Instead they tried calling the venue that the duo need to reach. Surprisingly they didn't go there either. Tia wondered what happened and Amber is trying to contact any of the both. But, neither Niha nor Piyush are answering their calls. They are getting tensed. Ryan was oddly silent from the moment he knew that they did not reach their destination. "It's unusual for them not to reach yet. They started long ago and should be reached by now." he voiced out his thoughts which grabbed the attention of the other 2 girls. Panic started to cloud their minds. They are unable to find a reason as to why they haven't reached yet.

Who will tell them that brother-sister duo are busy running away and distracting the people, who are following them?

Hope you like this chapter. A few more chapters for the story to complete.

Thank you for choosing this story. Please show your support and comment your opinions.

Stay tuned!!