Chapter - 14

Happy reading!!

In the resort,

Niha and  Piyush were sitting in the living room, thinking about all the possibilities of why would Mr. Walton chase them. Is it really because of the big turn over or is it because of something else? Does he have a grudge on them? What does he truly need? such kind of thoughts were deeply running in their minds. 

That's when sudden notifications popped up in each of their mobile phones. Their eyes widened on what they saw. There were a few pictures of their friends sitting in the car and discussing something which were taken in the morning. The pictures of their friends in the first venue they visited, and also them in the cafe. What made them more terrified were the pictures of the trio in the place where their car had crashed into the rock and also a particular picture of Ryan fighting two people.

Shivers ran down their spines when they realized that they were not the only ones that were being followed. Their friends were also in grave danger from the start. Their friends know that they were being followed and will risk everything just to save them. Niha's phone dropped from her hand onto the sofa while she was staring blankly at the wall. She was unable to process anything. Her love was hurt. He was fighting with god knows whom. Her two little annoying sisters were fighting with someone. What the hell is happening around her. Are they hurt? Did something happened to them? her thoughts were running wild and suddenly she started to have a panic attack.

Her harsh breaths grabbed Piyush's attention making him widen his eyes. "shit!" he cursed under his breath and moved towards Niha cradling her to his chest. "Niha! Niha breath!" he yelled trying to gain her attention which he eventually succeeded after yelling.

"NIHA. BREATH!" he yelled loudly looking into her eyes. She looked at him with hazy eyes and tried to breath but, wasn't able to do anything. "FOLLOW MY ACTIONS. JUST BREATH ALONG WITH ME" Piyush said and started to take deep breaths to which Niha started to follow him along.

After a solid fifteen minutes, he was somehow able to control her breathing levels. Tears started to roll out of her eyes. She clutched his shirt tightly and cried really hard. "They... They....They are hurt." she said crying even more hard. "No Niha. Please. Calm down" said Piyush trying to console her and tell her that the trio are safe. "See. See these messages they sent. They said they are coming to us and Walton is the one who is behind all this mess." he made Niha look into the messages Tia and Amber sent them after gaining the network signals. 

Niha took the phone and scrolled through all the messages they sent saying that they were attacked and they hit all those men and tied them and put them behind a big bush. She read every thing in detail and was a bit relieved to know that the trio is safe. Her family is safe. Her love is safe.

She looked at Piyush and asked him to send their location and ask the trio to come here as soon as possible. Piyush immediately sent their location to Ryan and also messaged them to come there soon. He was trying to call them but, the signals are a bit poor. Niha told him to go out and call them for better signals. "No sissy. How an I leave you alone. You just had a panic attack. It's been 10 years you had one last time. I don't wanna take any risk. I will stay with you." he said determinately. "It's ok Yush. I am fine now. Please go out and call them. They are in risk as well. You can come to me immediately but, we can't reach them. So please go" she requested him making her large doe eyes even large knowing that her brother can't say no to her.

"Ok. Text me if you have some problem ok?" said Piyush and went out taking his mobile along with him when he received a nod in return. Niha went into the kitchen to get herself a glass of water. She was about to come back when her phone started to ring. She went to pick it up. She saw the name displayed and it was Ryan who was calling her. She was about to pick up the call when her mobile switched off due to low battery. She groaned in annoyance. They might have thought to tell her something. What if it's important. She was getting tensed when she remembered that Piyush went out to make a call to them. "He might have contacted them" said Niha to herself and went to charge her phone and call them back. 

After waiting for a while, Niha unplugged her phone rom the charger and switched it on. She wanted to call either Piyush or Ryan to find out if everything is ok or not. Piyush left for about 15 to 20 minutes. He haven't came back yet. What's taking him long? Niha thought and was about to make a call when she heard a glass shattering sound. She went to check where the sound had come from when all of a sudden she heard a loud bang from the living room.

She went to the living room only to get surprised not able to find any presence. She expected someone to be there but, there's nobody. This is weird. What's happening here? She again heard a bang sound and this time the main door of the living room opened revealing a person she was escaping from. The person, who she wants to save her family from and the person who is standing infront of her with a creepy smile plastered on his lips.

"Hello Ms. Miller! Hope you liked my surprise" said the person coming forward and sitting on the sofa like he owned the place. 

"Indeed a surprise Mr. Walton" said Niha with a fake smile not showing him the disgust and the fear which was slowly engulfing her. 

Please be safe guys Niha thought before moving forward and sitting on the sofa that is placed opposite to Mr. Walton elegantly cowering her anxiety, nervousness and mainly fear.

Firstly, I would like to thank each one of you for making this happen.

I am really happy to gain these rankings and also 140 reads for the previous chapters. This means a lot to me. 

I hope you keep supporting me the same and show your immense love towards this story and other stories in near future as well

I hope you liked this chapter.

Comment down your thoughts.

Thank you for choosing this story.

Stay tuned!!!