Chapter - 2

A year ago,

After a lot of struggles and sacrifices, the 5 friends managed to build their own business empire named " The Happy Lives". It was a bit difficult for them at the start to compete with other companies but, later on, they developed their skills and managed to give a tough competition to the other senior most business people.

All the while, they never spent a single day without hanging out with each other. The time flew fast and every thing was going well now. Along with business a certain someone's heart grew too. The person did not know that the person he developed feelings for already is ready to share their life with them.

Do you wanna know who??

Ryan grew feelings for Niha from childhood but never accepted them. During a business party, when Niha was doing a formal dance with a young CEO, he burst out with jealousy and took her away from him and danced with her the whole night. That's when it striked him that he is indeed in love with the said person. He later told this to Piyush and asked him if it's ok for him as he loves his sister soo dearly. Piyush was very much fine with it.

What Ryan didn't know is that it's the girls plan to make Ryan jealous. Cause our little Niha is in love with Ryan as well since she knew the meaning of love. She was a bit tensed as she thought he might not reciprocate her feelings but, her inner self always reminded her that he can never be without her.

That's when she decided to ask the help of Tia and Amber. They were very much happy about the fact that their Niha is in love with none other Ryan. Amber and Tia's happiness reached peaks when they knew this cause they always secretly shipped these both.

That's what little sisters do. Don't they?

Everyone are now content with their life. Business is going well. Niha is opening up a bit and getting back to the cheerful kid she used to be. Ryan is making efforts on gaining attention of Niha. Piyush, Tia and Amber are helping the kids in love and are secretly shipping them.

Everything is perfect. Or so they thought.

Happiness never lasts long right.

What do you think is going to disturb their content life???

Thank you for choosing this book and please show some support and give your suggestions in the comments!

Stay tuned!!!