Chapter - 15

A bit of violence is used in this chapter. Readers who are sensitive to it are advised to skip this part.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading!!

"What do you want?" asked Niha without any delay. "Hmm. Straight to the topic. I like it." said Walton humming. "You probably know by now why I am here. Am I right Ms. Miller?" asked Walton with his lips curved up a bit making it look like a smirk. "I do know Mr. Walton but, I just want to confirm if it is true or not." said Niha crossing her legs over other and leaning forward a bit.

From the corner of her eyes Niha saw a few more people completely in black attire entering into the room and then standing behind Mr. Walton. She chuckled at that. "What's so funny Ms. Miller?" asked Walton getting irritated as she in not showing even a single ounce of fear in her face.

"Just wondering why would a great person need these many minions to tame one person." said Niha after chuckling. "You better not forget whom you are speaking to Ms. Miller." said Walton getting angry. "Of course not. Now tell me what is the reason." said Niha coming back to her serious look.

"Well, where do I start from? May be from the time you got the first biggest deal ever or from where your company became popular compared to many companies including mine or from when you received all the projects which were supposed to be mine or when you revealed that my products are harm to people with proofs. You and your good for nothing friends and company had disturbed me many ways Ms. Miller. You made me loose many projects along with lots and lots of money and also my pride. Even the current project which you got by bidding with only a dollar less than mine. It gives you a profit of minimum 500 million dollars." said Walton taking a break.

He looked at Niha to analyze her expression but, the only thing he saw was her sitting on the legs crossed over one another, one hand on the arm rest of the sofa and the one placed under her chin for support. Her gaze didn't held any fear but, challenging to him. It irked him. "What is with that look Ms. Miller?" asked Walton.

"Nothing Mr. Walton. I was just realizing of how dumb you could be?" said Niha which caused sudden pointing of guns towards her from the men who were behind Walton. He signed them to lower their guns. The men followed the orders immediately.

"So confident aren't you?" asked Walton getting irritated by her behavior. Niha just smiled in return which was mocking him. Neglecting that Walton continued "So, here I am to make a deal with you. You sells your shares and I will leave you." "What if I don't?" said Niha cutting him in the middle. "I have my ways Ms. Miller. You still have a long life to live. Why would you try to end it so soon." said Walton getting up from his seat.

"I was never afraid of death Mr. Walton. I will not sell any of my shares of my our company to you. I know you came to the company last time to talk about this but, your plan backfired and now you've been following us around and used a cheap trick to convince me to sell you shares." Niha said unfazed to the threats.

"If not for you, you would sell it for the sake of your so called friends and brother." said Walton. "Don't you dare!!" Niha warned him with a edge in her tone. "You can do nothing Ms. Miller. My men are already after them. You are trapped right now. Think once again. I am giving you a last chance." said Walton turning his back to her.

Before he turned back to look at her a harsh kick was landed on his spine making him fall forward onto the table. Niha kicked the men standing beside her in the face with her legs and made a back flip and hid behind the sofa before the firing started by the men. She pulled out a gun from her back pocket and fully loaded it before she too started firing.

She dodged the bullets and fired the bullets back at the men and they never missed their target. Her bullets completed and she started reloading them again but, a kick was landed on her hand and the gun fell away from her. Before she could react she was slapped across her face and she fell the other side due to the force.

She slowly turned towards the man who slapped her and and kicked him in the shins using her legs. She was about to get the gun when suddenly one person dragged her away. She jerked her legs and hit him hard with the vase which she grabbed making him fall forward. She stood up and started fighting with others not caring about anything at the moment.

Meanwhile,

Piyush went out and tried to contact the trio. He tried calling Ryan but, he wasn't answering the call. So he called Amber who picked up after a few rings. "Amber!! Where are you guys??" asked Piyush worriedly. "Rya__ Ryan is unconscious. We__ We__ don't know what__ to do. He__he is not waking up." said Amber sobbing hard. "What do you mean he is hurt. Send me your location I'm gonna come to you." said Piyush rushing out asking for a car for rent from the resort. He quickly got into the car and started to drive to the location given without noticing a few black cars entering the resort and a person he hated the most getting down from one of them.

He drove as fast as he can and reached the location Amber sent within 15 minutes. He immediately got down the car when he spotted Ryan's car parled on the side of the road. He went to the car and knocked on the window. Seeing Piyush Tia unlocked the doors and hugged him tightly crying badly. He patted her back assuring her everything will be alright. He then saw Ryan who was lying in the backseat with a towel under his head which is red in color due to his blood. "What the hell happened hear?" asked Piyush looking at the two girls for any injuries. Tia and Amber explained everything to him.

"Why would you guys do that? What would I do if you get hurt? What will I answer to Niha when she asks about your safety? Why would you come searching for danger you idiots?" yelled Piyush with tears streaming down his face. He couldn't imagine what would be the situation if they are not alert. The girls had done the required first aid for Ryan. It will take some time for him to gain his consciousness back.

"Come let's go. We need to hurry Niha is alone in there." said Piyush lifting Ryan in his arms and carrying him towards the car he brought. Tia opened the door and helped Piyush to lay Ryan on the back seat. Amber sat in the back seat adjusting the towel under Ryan's head so that the bleeding stops and his wound doesn't open up. Piyush and Tia sat at the front. Soon Piyush started driving.

Unkown to the four people in the car, the war had already started and one person is fighting against the people who are after her family, almost losing her life when a sharp knife is stabbed into her back form the devil Walton itself.

Sorry for the late update. I hope you liked this chapter.

Thank you for 200 reads for this story. This story is gonna end soon.

Comment down your thoughts and show your support.

Thank you for choosing this story.

Stay tuned!!!