Chapter - 19

Happy reading!!

PRESENT

In the hospital room,

Niha is now lying on the bed reminding all the things that happened in a single day. How her life took a massive turn in a span of 24 hours. What would have happened if she wasn't found on the right time? What if she wasn't able to make it? What if she just stayed at home? Many What if's were running through her mind making her emotional all of a sudden. Tears were threatening to drop out of her eyes when a palm landed on her cheek wiping away the tears in the corner of her eyes.

She cleared her vision and looked up to see Ryan wiping away the tears. She looked at his hand that was now resting on his cheek which made her eyes wide open. She immediately grabbed his hand looking at the blood on his knuckles. Ryan followed her gaze and bit his tongue and cursed himself in mind for not treating it before coming to her. 

Niha looked at him in a stern gaze making him to give a embarrassed chuckle in return. "What have you done Mr?" asked Niha raising an eyebrow at him clearly indicating how she was not going to let this matter go. He gave her a nervous smile before telling him that he punched the wall in a fit of anger. "You better get it treated in 5 minutes. Else you will not get the chance to be my side." said Niha simply adjusting her position. Ryan just nodded his head getting scared of the sudden order and helped her to adjust.

He silently walked away asking the other three to be inside the room. Piyush, Tia and Amber entered the room giving Ryan judging looks. Tian and Amber came to Niha with a teasing smile on their faces making her to hide her face behind her hands. Piyush came and sat beside her caressing her hair in slow strikes. She loved the feeling of that. Her father used to always do that to her. She remembered the memories of them together being happy and joking around with each other. She lost them and the hope to get the parental love. 

She was proved wrong by Piyush. He became her mother and father. He was strict like her father and showed her the right path when needed. He was loving like her mother who cared her and adored her a lot. She clutched onto him and cried out hard making him panic at this action all of a sudden. 

"Niha. Princess. What's wrong? What happened? Is it hurting?" he asked cupping her face. "Yush. Yush. He--he--he killed our parents. He-- is-- the one w--who did th--that." she said crying hard. "What do you mean Niha? who killed our parents?" asked Ryan panicking as she is about to get a panic attack again. He brought her close to him and hugged her without hurting the wound. Ryan soon walked in to see the site where Niha is crying out loud in Piyush arms, Tia and Amber sitting by her side to give her support. 

He immediately rushed to them and bend down to face her. "Niha. Love. What's wrong?" he asked with an utmost soft tone making her to cry out even loud. "H--hi--hint." she said stuttering unable to form more words at the moment. Ryan immediately understood her words and brought the laptop which he was working on before. Niha fell asleep in Piyush's embrace getting tired from crying and also the medicines used to subdue the pain. Piyush gently laid her on the bed and turned towards Ryan.

Ryan displayed the video to the other three. The video showed from the time Walton had entered into their room to the time they saved her. The things Walton did to her made the others blood boil to the core. They are getting angrier second by second. Suddenly Piyush eyes turned wide when he heard about the cause of their parents death. So, it wasn't an accident. It was a murder. He couldn't hold it back. He looked at his sister and cried silently for not being able to protect her and also missing his parents who were not even supposed to die.