𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

LILIANA

I sat on Marcella's bed, along with Stella and Avery. "Finally, Damon gave in," Stella muttered. We all nodded, it took him long enough.

Jaxon and I were on fine terms, we barely talked, but we talked when we could. I noticed Stelling nibbling on her bottom lip while she watched her phone, she does that when she's nervous. I went on my phone and opened Instagram, I noticed a new post from Grayson. I clicked it and I realized why she's so moody. I smiled because she is so jealous. Grayson posted himself in a party with a girl, the post was a few minutes ago.

@GraysonMeadows

The ladies love me

The ladies love me.

"Asshole, he kisses me and he posts this chic?" She threw her phone on the bed. Marci and Avery eyed her with worry in their eyes. "Grayson posted a story of a girl." I explained to them. They gaped and looked at her. "It was probably old." I try to fix the situation.

"Old? I don't care! You don't just kiss people and do this."

"Why do you care?" Marcella said with a raised eyebrow. I understood Stella but I was on Marci's side. Stella shouldn't care, she never tried to understand Grayson. He was too confusing, and he just wanted games. "You're right, I have my mother's drama to focus on." She crossed her arms. I could see her glare, she always had a signature stare.

"It's not my heart that will be broken anyway, it's his."

"Nope, she's bringing hearts into this," Avery whispered shaking her head. "I do have a heart! And that was a figure of speech." Stella hissed at Avery. We all nodded, Grayson was playing with her head. I felt horrible, Stella didn't deserve this at all.

"My mom said she wants us to go to a club. She told me--"

"Get the hell up, we're having some fun tonight." Stella walked to Marcella's closet and we all shrugged our shoulders. We all picked dresses and got ready. I chose a simple black dress with spaghetti straps and white heels.

Stella picked a dark red shade that made her shine, it didn't make her blend in but made her stand out, she looked great. Marci also picked a black dress except it was sating, and Avery chose a white dress.

"Oh my god! Gorgeous. By the way, your brother isn't home so we get the house to ourselves." Marci's mom complimented us and kissed us. "What's our cue?" Marci smiled.

"A cue? Sweetherast, the night is yours, do whatever you like. Im going to call the head of the police and I'll let them know I need you guys to be guarded. And all club guards won't ask for your IDs." Thank the lord, otherwise, we wouldn't be allowed since were practically not adults, yet.