𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

After contacting Wattpad, I finally received me my chapters that disappeared back! So there are two parts of chapter nine, both are similar so just skip this one if you want.

MARCELLA

I was sitting in my room, just finishing a book I was reading. I heard a weird noise in the room beside mine. I was confused and concerned since the bedroom beside mine was empty and just a guest bedroom. I placed the book on my bed and walked outside, still hearing whimpers.

Jaxon and his friends were home, but they were in the backyard, and my parents weren't home. Who could it be? I opened the door and my lips parted when I realized what was going on. Oh my god, the scene in front of me made me want to throw up.

Damon had a girl I couldn't recognize under him, while he trailed kisses down her chest. They both weren't naked, but her shirt was stretched down, so nothing was visible for me to see. "Oh my! Damon, a girl is watching us." The girl shrieked when she spotted me.

My eyes fell on Damon when he cursed under his breath, making me shut the door and run back to my room. This is embarrassing, how could this possibly happen?

He didn't knock, he just barged into my room and closed the door. "Why the hell would you just walk in?"

"I'm sorry, I thought I lived here." I was sick of his cruelty, he was always mean. It was my turn to return the favor Damon stared at me for a moment before he pushed us against the wall. I cried out at the sharp pain in my back, surprised by his sudden action.

"Listen to me, Marcella, I don't care if you're Jaxon's best friend. At this fucking point, you only exist to get on my nerves." His warning wasn't affecting me.

"You are ignorant, you are an asshole. I should ask Stella for some more synonyms. Let me recall—asshole, mean, cruel, rude!" I yelled. I was frustrated and exhausted with him.

"I hate you," I whispered.

"You don't hate me." He shook his head. Damon looked down at me, still holding me against the wall. I nodded. " I do."

"Prove it, don't fucking lie."

I paused, trying to think of a reason I could prove him wrong. "This conversation is not happening!" I tried pushing him off. But he was more muscled, so there was no chance I'd be able to push him off.

Both Damon and I tensed when the door opened. I almost let out a sigh of relief when Stella appeared. "What the fuck?" She yelled, dropping her bag on the floor. I forgot she was coming for a sleepover.

Damon moved away from me and we both stared at Stella. "Why are you pushing her against the wall? You are a jerk." Stella walked up to Damon.

"Mind your own business."

I wasn't surprised when Stella slapped him across the face, my face fell. Damon scowled as a reaction. "You are so fucking lucky you're Stella. If someone else did that they'd be fucked up." Damon hissed.

"Enlighten me, dickhead. Hit me back, I'll take you fucking down with me." She spat. Damon took the hint and left the room. "Don't you dare cry because of him again, what a pain in the ass? Wanna make a nickname for him? How about an egoist asshole who is self-centered." Stella smiled while rolling her eyes.

STELLA

I walked down, holding the railing of the stairs. I was going to the kitchen to get midnight snacks for us. Something that wasn't on my agenda was bumping into Grayson on my way to the kitchen. "Hello, princess." His lips curled to a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of my way. "What are you doing?" I let out a screech when he threw me over his shoulder as if I was a sack of some vegetables he picked up from the market. Asshole!

"Stop! Let me down." I cried out, worried that he drops me. He walked us to Marcella's backyard and let me down when we were beside the pool. "I want one thing, one proposal."

"Are you asking me to marry you? The answer is no." I smiled sarcastically.

"One kiss, no strings attached, princess." He leaned in, but I pushed him away. "Gray, not that easy." I smiled to myself at the nickname I had given him.

"Gray? Are you flirting with me?" He chuckled while he said the nickname.

I stopped for a moment to think about his words. He wants a kiss, in return, Grayson could help me prank Damon. After all, Damon hurt my poor baby Marci and he deserves it.

"Let's paint one of Damon's motorcycles pink and I'll give you a kiss."

"Fuck yeah, I love I when you're evil. I'll pick you up at midnight. Im going to go bring one of his motorcycles to the cabin and I'll buy a few spray paint bottles." Grayson grinned.

It was all fun until he stroked my bottom lip with his thumb, making me soften in his hold and close my eyes. He pressed his lips against mine and kissed me. A real kiss. It was almost too passionate. The way his lips moved against mine, the way his tongue swirled, taking a full taste of my lips. In each corner, he had a taste.

"I gave you too much." I moved back and giggled when he tickled me. "See you later, princess." He ran inside.

Why the hell would I giggle? Ew.

--

I ran downstairs, trying to be quiet. Grayson had texted me a few minutes ago that he was in front of Marci's mansion. I was thrilled to know I am going to have fun tonight. I mean, you only get one chance in your lifetime to prank Damon Lars.

"This night is going to be fun, wear this." Grayson smiled when he noticed me, placing his helmet on my head. I rolled my eyes but grinned, getting on the motorcycle behind him.

He drove at a rapid speed to the cabin. When we reached, it was already almost one am, for us, the night had just begun. The excitement bolted in me when we walked into the cabin and I spotted Damon's motorcycle in the kitchen. "I just picked this one because it's the oldest. He's going to fucking kill me." Grayson handed me the spray paint.

"Oh well, I love this." I put my hair up in a ponytail because it was getting too hot. This cabin was really warm, they should get an AC.

"You're worth it, if I had more chances of staying alone with you, I would do it even if its consequences are bad," Grayson murmured, taking off his shirt. I glared at him and sent him a questioning look.

"It's hot in this cabin, you should take off your shirt." He suggested.

"That would end badly, both of us would end up being naked." I glanced at Grayson, who just watched me while I spray-painted the bike. "You look pretty with your hair up." His voice wasn't mocking or trying to make fun of me, it sounded real.

I looked down. "Thank you, but get back to work. We have a long night ahead of us." I mumbled under my breath.

I wasn't going to allow anything to happen between Grayson and me, it's impossible. It can't happen, it won't happen. I do not want to relate to the song Would've, Could've, Should've by Taylor. I don't want to feel pain from anyone, especially Grayson.

Not after pretending to hate him for years.

__