First words

"Come on little ones say daddy da-dee" the king was attempting to teach his twins to say their first word since they were almost three and it would be a shame if they didn't speak till then. All he got in response were a bunch of babbles and giggles as the little ones tried to touch their feet. After a bit,he gave up thinking he would try another day. The rest of the day went normal,he would play with his children for a bit before going to do his king duties,he'd watch caramel arrow get trained,then he'd go back to his room and put his children to bed.

*the next day*

"DADDY!" The king woke up and saw his two twins staring at him giggling. After a minute he calmed down and realized what the two children had just called him "you two said father,I'm so proud of you my children" the twin immediately hugged their father being grateful for the praise they had received. The king wrapped his arms around the two pulling them under the sheets both of their bodies laying on his chest "how was your sleep little ones?" The twins looked at each other before looking back at their father smiling. "I'll take that as good" he told the twins a bit of humor in his voice which the twins noticed and immediately started giggling at the humor in their fathers voice. Since it was a free day for the king,he just stayed in bed praising his twins for speaking a couple of other words for the first time.

Word count:278

Sorry for the late update