3 year old birthday

It was the twins 3rd birthday and everyone in the castle was getting ready and setting up decorations. The king was on his throne his daughter wearing a purple dress and his son was wearing a black shirt with party hats on it both of the twins giggling at all the decorations the maids were setting up. "Da!" "Yes my son? "Wuv woo!" "I love you too my little warrior" light vanilla pouted in jealousy. Her brother taking notice of his sister's behavior, he started hugging and kissing his sister resulting in her giggling. The king always took notice of how protective his son was towards the other he'd do anything to keep them together he knew his daughter couldn't handle being away from her twin for to long and everyone made sure they were never separated. "Your majesty the cake is ready" "very well I will be there in a moment" the king stood up from his throne and started making his way towards the kitchen his children looking around the halls. Dark choco felt uneasy looking at the walls he knew there was something wrong with him he could feel like something bad would happen in the future he just didn't know what. The feeling of something bad happening lingered in his head resulting in a small whimper coming from his mouth his father heard it and looked at his son confused. "Is something troubling you my son?" "No papa"  "are you certain?" "Mhm!" "Very well then" the king continued to walk towards the kitchen his daughter looking at her twin uncertainty. Once they arrived in the kitchen there was a chocolate cake in the middle with 3 candles surrounded by chocolate frosting light vanilla squealed in excitement the warriors awed at the noise the princess made. The prince smiled as he looked around at the decorations everything was just how they wanted. They were both set in high chairs their father holding the cake in front of them with a smile on his face that was reserved just for his little twins since he hardly ever smiled much. All the warriors started to sing happy birthday to the twins light vanilla was squealing in excitement while her twin was silent looking at the cake. Once everyone finished singing happy birthday the twins blew out the candles at the same time their father setting the cake down afterwards. One of the warriors started cutting the cake and handed a slice to everyone else the twins getting tiny pieces since thy didn't have much of a sweet tooth. The prince at his food slowly not really liking the sweet taste he didn't even finish it all even though it was a small piece his father understood how he felt since he didn't really have a sweet tooth himself. After the party was over and the twins got dressed in their pajamas they were both set into their crib by their father and fell asleep afterwards happy that they were finally a year older.