Home

Once the warriors got to the front gates they immediately hopped of the cream wolves letting them run to crunchy chip who was a bit sad since he missed wildberry cookie. The two talked the entire way home getting to know each other until the hollyberrian has to head home. Luckily he had his wolves to keep him company giving him puppy kisses all over his face. He lead them back to their pen before waving them goodbye heading to his house which was right next to his wolves.

Caramel arrow headed back to her post feeling glad she was finally home. Her thoughts drifted off to the prince and his family wondering if the prince truly was alright. They were lucky to find him unharmed and in healthy condition but no one would've expected him to run away after an unfortunate incident. Everyone in the dark cacao kingdom was aware of what had happened but no one knew as much as caramel arrow cookie. After all,she and the prince were best friends since childhood. She still remembers the day he walked up to her and helped her wield the bow that would resemble her entire future. But if there was one thing she knew, was that the prince would be alright as long as he had his twin and father by his side.

Dark cacao held his two children close looking down at them. He was beyond relieved to have his son back home with him. "I missed you brother, please don't ever leave like that again!" "Sorry" "there's no need for apologies my son, as long as you don't run away again you're forgiven" "how is the injury papa?" "Just a scar now" he hummed in response and stared at his sister for a moment before closing his eyes and attempting to fall asleep. His father noticed and picked them both up and walked out of his room and started heading towards their shared room. Dark cacao cookie opened the door to his children's shared room and gently placed them both on the same bed before turning off the lights and leaving. "I'm glad you are home,my son"

Wildberry looked at the floor while he stood near the queens door thinking about crunchy chip cookie. It was something about the short that made him want to protect him at all costs. But what was it? That was an easy question for him, he was falling in love for someone who he couldn't be with. Their kingdoms were just too far from each other and long distance relationships don't end up well. "Thinking about someone wildberry?" He looked up and saw hollyberry cookie staring at him I must've been to deep in thought to notice her. "It's nothing your highness" "are you thinking about crunchy chip cookie?" She teased which caused him to blush slightly. "Ha! I knew it! You've fallen in love haven't you?" "It seems so,but I don't really know how to handle a confession or a relationship" he confessed embarrassed that he didn't know the first thing about love. It never occurred to him that one day,he'd fallen in love. But the day had came and it was unexpected,but as long as the queen taught him a few things,he could make it work. "Alright wildberry cookie! The first thing you have to do is confess your feelings with some flowers and maybe some chocolate,which I luckily have" "I thank you for this your highness but,our kingdoms are too far I have no way of getting to him" "just go outside and see what's waiting for you" wildberry was beyond confused. But he took the flowers and started walking to the exit of the castle wondering what the surprise was. Once he reached the exit,he opened the door and saw a hit air balloon waiting for him with food and water inside. He walked in the hot air balloon and saw a note addressed to him. It read, 'good luck!' It was no doubt the queens writing and he slightly smiled for a moment before starting the hot air balloon and flew off to the dark cacao kingdom.