Inseparable

It was that time of the day where the twins would be separated from each other because their father was to busy to dress them up before he went to work. The maids hated this time of the day since every time they would take one twin away from the other they would both start sobbing until they were in the same room. The boy warriors hesitantly picked up the young prince who was playing with his sister in their play room light vanilla immediately started crying when they took her brother away and into the changing room. In the changing room one of the warriors grabbed a pair of matching clothes and looked at the prince who started crying for his sister it always broke the warriors heart seeing one of the twin upset. Which is why he didn't waste any time dressing the prince up before rushing him back to the nursery where his sister was still crying. Once the warrior entered the room and the female twin caught sight of her brother,she immediately stopped crying and reached out to him. The warrior gently placed the prince down so he could crawl over to his sister and hug her. These two were enough to make someone's heart melt they were just to precious. Affogato cookie smiled at the twins before leaving the room. They will grow up happy as long as they have each other he thought to himself.