Heading home

Dark choco curled up into his father as he continued to ride home. A few minutes later he got a proper scolding and a hug from his sister telling him not to run away ever again or she'd hunt him down personally. Everyone else welcomed the prince back before he was picked up by his father and brought into his lap. The king wanted to make sure his son wouldn't run away so he brought his son closer to him while the cream wolf was running to get them home. Before they went home,the ancients had to make their way back to their kingdoms. Crunchy chip waved wild berry goodbye as he watched him enter the hollyberry entrance gate. He got back on his cream wolf and followed his king home. "Am I in trouble?" The prince mumbled to his father "not entirely,you won't be punished I just have some new rules until you are ready" "and those are?" "You are not allowed the leave the castle unless I or a guard personally is with you" "fair enough" he yawned before falling asleep on his father. His twin smiled from behind them before her wolf started running beside her father sensing that they wanted to speak with each other. "What are we gonna do when we get home daddy?" "Hm,I don't know but what I do know is that we must keep a closer eye on your brother over here to avoid something like this ever happening again." "As you wish father" she said before falling back with the warriors. In the distance,dark cacao saw snow falling from the sky indicating that they were close to their homeland. He looked at the sky and closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again and focusing on the path ahead. The other warriors saw the kings strange behavior but decided to ignore it since the snow was in sight more clearly.