𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐏!

"marius?" they heard q asked, as the both ran to kitty's bed and jumped inside the duvet

"oy, marius. wake up! time for class!" minho yelled opening the door as kitty and minnie looked at each other wide eyed.

minho tried to pull off the duvet but minnie and kitty held onto it for dear life.

"a little help" minho said to his two friends.

after a war of pulling the duvet, they boys finally removed the duvet as the two girls sat up and screamed making the boy's screamed.

they screamed again and then did the boy's and then minnie rolled her eyes as the boys ran outside the room. kitty got up following after grabbing the dorm receipt and then minnie did.

"dae's crazy ex pen-pal and her bitchy friend broke into our dorm to murder us" minho said.

"this is our room!" kitty exclaimed showing the receipts, setting it down on the table as minho grabbed a laptop.

"put that down!" minnie exclaimed, feeling annoyed that he was threatening them with a laptop.

"you're listed as song covey and sangwon?" q asked, as minho set the laptop down.

"so?" kitty asked, confusedly.

"song and sangwon can be a guy's name. that's why they assigned you to the guys' dorm" dae explained.

"what?" kitty and minnie asked, their accents different as minho snatched the apper away from dae.

"they did this on purpose. to be closer to dae... and me!" minho said, his tone extremely accusing at the end as he looked at minnie, with narrowed eyes.

"okay" q rolled his eyes.

"i told you lot, she was hitting on me the plane ride over"

"ugh, get over yourself" minnie said, in a disgusted tone.

she met dae's eyes, who was looking at her slightly confused. she then realized it was because of her accent. she looked at dae wide eyed and then he looked to kitty.

"kitty. can we please talk?" dae asked, quietly.

"no, i never want to speak to you again" kitty replied, walking away and dae followed.

"i want my necklace back" kitty said, turning around.

"your necklace?"

"yeah, the one i gave you when your mom died" kitty answered.

"yeah, i have it around here somewhere" dae said.

minnie asked and said "the audacity of this man" shaking her head, in disbelief.

"somewhere?" kitty repeated.

"i'll find it" dae said.

"you don't even know where it is. dae, that belonged to my mother" kitty said.

"i'll bring it back to you, kitty. i promise" dae said.

"your promises are literally worthless" kitty said, walked inside the room and slammed it shut.

"all of dae's stuff is in the room. where's he going to sleep?" minho asked.

and after a while kitty opened the door and threw a pillow at dae's face.

"wait if dae's in there. does that mean i have to sleep in the same room as you!?" minnie yelled, looking at minho.

they both realised and made disgusted noises.

"hostels are filled with friendly people" q said.

"i am friendly.. to my friends" minho said.

minnie walked inside the bathroom, hearing their conversation. she stood in the spot between q and minho, and dropped her skincare pouch on the counter.

she grabbed her makeup remover and leaked a few drops on a cotton pads, removing her makeup, flawlessly.

"are you done?" minnie asked q, who nodded and stepped away so she could use the sink.

she grabbed her most trusted face wash, she's been using for years and dropped little on her fingers, she mixed it with a little water and then applied it on her face massaging her face and after five minutes washed it and then dried her face by damping her towel on her face.

"what are you doing?" dae asked. she turned to look at him to see the three staring at her.

she slightly felt nervous but quickly pushed it down.

"uh? hello? skincare?" she said, as if it was the most obvious thing ever and it was.

"oh great, minho's female verison" q said, unenthusiastic.

"ugh, i'd eat ketchup, mayo, and mustard than be called his female version" minnie said, disgustedly as she applied moisturiser on her face, gently.

"as if you're any better" minho said, as equally disgusted.

"well i guarantee i am better than you a thousand times more" she argued.

"am not"

"okay, you guys. we get it" q said, and minnie rolled her eyes, using a face massager on her jawline which was almost as identical as minho's except her's was red.

"you somehow managed to land the only daughter in one of the richest, well-connected families in the world. full stop. don't blow it" minho said to dae, resuming their old conversation again and walked away and then minnie grabbed her pouch and walked to her and kitty's dorm.