* Character's *

Main Characters: (Aka New)

Suzie - A bubbly bright sunflower, she is very friendly towards all the plants!

Peter - A brave peashooter, he is brave and he protects all the plants!

Carl - This cool Chomper, he loves to pick on zombies, he acts like a puppy! He is friendly and funny.

Other Characters:

Crazy Dave - Takes care off all his plants.

Sadie the Sun pharaoh - Sadie only cares about herself and her friends, Not Nori or other plants.

Norianna the Mystic flower - A flower who is from space, her name is Norianna or Nori. She shoots zombies.

Noah the Plasma pea - Nori & Noah stick together during battle, Peter loves Norianna, He is friendly towards all plants.

Pearl the Power flower - Just a magical power flower, She is beautiful and friendly.

Elijah the Electro pea - He is a older brother for Pearl! He is friendly as well.

May the Metal flower - May is a lovely flower, she friendly towards Nori and Suzie.

Fiona the Fire flower - Just a fiery flower who hates Norianna.

Valentina the Vampire flower - She just sucks blood and kill zombies, She has anger issues and is pretty cute!

Suki the Stuffy flower - A cousin to Valentina, Suki loves rainbows and colorful stuff. She's friendly and lovely..

++++++++++++

New Characters:

Sharika the Shadow flower

Akira the Alien flower

Flare the Solar flare

Tyler the Toxic pea

Aiden the Agent pea

Lily the Ice peashooter

Flames the Fire pea

Nova and Nora the twin flower

++ ++++++++++

Character's from Undertale..

Flowey the Flower.

+++++++++++++

Enjoy my story!