Chapter 3: Next Victim..

Suzie screamed loudly.. The boys were surprised they ran to the boys restroom. Suzie friend's heard her high pitch scream. Nori dashed in the school.

"Suzie! Are you okay?" Shouted Peter. Suzie face was red, and tears dashed down her sun-kissed face. Suzie's friend, Norianna, was shock.

She grabbed a tissue from Noah. "Aqui, Here.. I said here in Spanish's.. I know Spanish's.." Norianna chuckled nervously. Suzie knew Japanese, She was from Japan.. But she moved to plant world because.. Her

parents died.. In a accident.

"Kansha nori anna... I met!! Thanks Norianna!" Suzie changed her mood from worried to embarrassed. Norianna smiled.

"Come on guys! Let's go continue our free time!" Shouted Noah. Everybody shouted, "Hurray! Lets go, what are we waiting for!" But Suzie didn't shouted

anything.

Aiden peeked his head out to see Suzie and Nori. Suzie was walking out of the girls bathroom, to the front door, with her friends.

"There she is! Suzie, Oh welp, you heard that, that's the bell. Come on boys let's head to class. We'll see her... tonight.." Tyler whispered.

Suzie kept walking to her locker to grab her books, for science class. Their last subject of the day!

"Peter! Are you excited for science class? It'll be fun!" Suzie shouted with excitement. Aiden blushed, Suzie was adorable and lovely when she was excited.

Brrinnnnggg! The bell shouted. Suzie ran towards science class.

"*Grunts* Where is Science class? There is so many doors, with no letters, just numbers!" Suzie whispered with panic. Tyler walked over to her,

"Need help shortie? Follow me.." Tyler whispered behind Suzie. Suzie gasped, Suzie's breathing quickened.. Who was behind her? She looked behind her slowly and sighed.

"Sorry.. Didn't mean to startle you.. Suzie~"

"Yes I need help, don't call me shortie.. please.." Suzie said, with her eyes.. Turned straight at him.

Tyler grabbed her hand.

"Thanks Tyler.." Suzie whispered.

Tyler smiled, "No problem Suzie, when ever time.. *Cutie..*" Tyler thought to himself. Suzie smiled delightfully.

"Here Suzie, Enjoy your time, with Peter and Carl.." Tyler opened the door. Suzie let out her hand to thank him, she was very thanked.

"Hello! What's your name teacher?" Suzie questioned.

"Hello lovely! My name is Ms. Penelope, I'm teaching. Sit in the front Dear!" Ms. Penelope shouted. Suzie smiled she put her book on her desk, she opened the book.

flip flip flip flip flip flip flip.. "There the page is! Ms. Penelope the page Is 13!" Suzie called out.

Ms. Penelope smiled, She wrote the page number down on the white board right in front of her and the class.

"Thanks Suzie!" The class shouted. Suzie chuckled sightly, she was shy.

No plant has ever Thanked her.

After Class... In the Afternoon.

T.B.C

(By the way... In Japanese's "Kanasha nori anna" means "Thanks Norianna" in English's

and In Spanish "Aqui" means "Here" in English..