Chapter 6 - She's Lost, They Noticed..

Suzie looked around, She grabbed out her white clear phone case with Suzie on it. She had no service, "Now what I should do?" She yelled.

Suzie walked around in circles..

Poof..

Suzie turned back into a cat.. "Ugh I hate turning into this stupid- *Sighs* Forget it I won't even dare to say it!" She muttered.

She walked into circles and circles, what could she do?

"They have to find me real soon!" Yelled Suzie.

"Help me guys!! Please!!" Shouted Suzie, her scream echoed.

Few Minutes Later..

+++++++++++++

"Guys, I just heard Suzie.." Peter said, "She just *Gulp* screamed.."

Norianna started mumbling something out Noah couldn't really hear. She was worried, "Oh dear, Suzie must've been scared. Or... *Gasps* she's hurt!"

The plants ran fast, Nori was Infront of the plants leading them, to where they heard Suzie's high pitched loud scream.

"Suzie... There she is..." Nori whispered, "Why she looks like a cat?"

Suzie turned to her friends, She smiled and ran to them for a group hug.

"Suzie we thought you got hurt from a wolf or something.." Peter sighed in relief.

Suzie was relived, "Can we go home, I'm pretty tired.."

The plants walked happily out of the forest to the dorms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

(Sorry that this Chapter is short, Next chapter is gonna be longer. This is only short because it's about Suzie being lost and her friends noticing that she's lost...

It was supposed to be separate chapters.. But it was too much..)