Chapter 12: "It's too early for this!"

Few hours later (Lazy Kylie ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a few hours has passed by and Suzie was still outside watering her flowers. She looked at the far distance and she saw the sky turning a purple now... What could this mean? Suzie lifted up her shades and she looked confused as she looked at the sky. The clouds were light purple and the sky was a shades of many purples that Suzie can imagine! She sighed and looked at the far distance once again.

"Why do I see zombies?" She asked herself..

Suzie looked at the zombies. It wasn't just the zombies it was zomboss, the lord of the swarm of the undead zombies! She looked at the zombies surprised her eyes turned wide open. Suzie put her watering can down and she quickly ran into the house.

Suzie ran as fast as she could, closing the door quickly. Suzie started panicking, her friends looked at her strangely.

"Guys.... there.... are.... zombies out.... side!!" Suzie said out of breath.

"Really?" Maria asked.

"Yes!" She replied with a panicky voice..

Suzie was nervous, she could hear her heart racing...

"It's too early for this!" Suzie yelled, she had her plant hands by her head, she was worried...

Peter looked at Suzie and he looked at Noah. Noah shrugged his shoulders and he looked away at Suzie.

"Ok!! Ok!! Of course none of you bozo heads believe me! If not.. Go check outside for yourself!"

Peter was mocking Suzie... while he was walking towards the window.

"I bet there's going to be no....." He quietly said until what he saw made him surprised and nervous, "OH MY GLOB!! There's hundreds of them!!" Peter looked at Suzie.. "Suzie? I'm sorry..." He said sadly.. Suzie nodded her head, she told Carl's, Maria and Norianna, Noah as well, to look out the window..

"Damn..." Norianna spoke..

"How we going to kill them all?" Maria panicked..

"I'm just a damn Chomper.. One bite and me running away like a pu$$y, ain't going to help... They are all just going to shoot me and kill me..." Carl's replied.

Noah spoke, "This should be easy... as it is easy to water your plants Suzie..."

Suzie sighed, "There must be some way to kill these zombies..."

Suzie grabbed her white sweater, her bow and her phone. Suzie put her bow on the left side. She put her prescription glasses and started running out of the door.

She paused.

"Who's with me...?" She quietly said looking forward..

"We all will be going with you!" Peter yelled.

Suzie turned her head and she smiled at Peter...

"Let's rock Suzie.." Maria whispered loudly..

Suzie giggled and she smiled. Her wings behind her back, the leafy wings, started flapping... So did Norianna's...

Norianna had a plan...