Chapter 5: Tonight

MILLIE'S POV:

The kiss with Louis a few hours ago was sensational. I have never felt this way before. The way he walks, talks, and his eyes make me melt. I feel safe around him, and no one has touched me so softly in a long time. Our kiss sent shivers down my back, my cheeks felt hot when he touched them.

I waited under the covers in his bed. The last few nights we've slept together were silent. I would watch his steady breathing, and I could feel his stair when he watched me fall to sleep. It was silent, but I couldn't be more happy. People told me that the love he had towards me was obvious, just by looking at his eyes. The way he looked at me told everyone that he truly loved me. I knew it, I just didn't know it was so obvious.

Louis was shirtless when he climbed in next to me. He wrapped his warm arm over me, and pulled me closer to him. The heat coming off his body kept me warm. It took me by surprise when he began to nibble on the sensitive skin under my ear. I giggled a little, I felt him smile as he continued. Then he began kissing down my neck, down my arm onto the finger tips. Tingles rushed up and down my body. The way he touched me was unreal, and so content. I turned my head towards his. Our eyes met, his blue eyes looked beautiful. Content, showing the deepest kind of love. My hand touched his cheek, and I kissed him.

We continued kissing, and I felt Louis take my shirt off, leaving me in a bra, then taking my pj pants off. I was only in my under wear, and bra. He was only in his boxers as we made out in the bed.

My fingers ran through his hair, and trailed over his back. His hands firmly placed on the center of my back. I felt his tongue slip in, I let it. Giving in to the unbelievable intensity I was feeling towards Louis. He kissed my neck, I felt warmth trail up my neck as he sucked. He looked up at me, I smiled. His hand trailed down my arm, grasping my wrist. He kissed my nose, I kissed him back. We got lost in all the affection we showed to each other that night.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

When I woke up the next morning I was only in my underwear and bra. Louis was no longer next to me. I put a robe on and walked into the main living area. Louis was already out working on what was supposed to be my room.

"What are we going to do with this room?" I asked, he got a little mischievous look in his eyes, pleased that I would sleep next to him every night.

"Just make it an extra room. We'll think of something." he said, I nodded. Sitting in the edge of the house. Where the big hole was, letting my feet dangle off the edge, almost touching the mud and dirt on the ground. Louis walked up to me, putting one of his hands on either side of me, he leaned in. Our noses touching, my hands by his ears. He kissed me, and then went back to work.

I walked into our room, the sheet still scattered across the bed. I went to the closet, finding the three boxes with my dress, shoes, an head band. I put everything on, looking at myself in the mirror. It was just like I imagined. My dark curls falling on my shoulders, the only thing missing was a dance in the middle of the bawl room. I knew there was going to be a dance tonight in London, and that Mrs. Fudge was going to be there. But I couldn't help longing to go. No one would arrest me hopefully.

I walked back to the big hole, where Louis hammered on some wood. He looked up, whipping sweat from his forehead.

"Wow, you look beautiful." he said, he looked a little dazed. My cheeks began to feel hot, and I looked down at my shoes, my hands behind my back as he chuckled.

"There's this bawl in London tonight. Anyone is welcomed, and I was wondering if you wanted to go?" I moved my foot across the wood.

"Won't that retched lady be there?" he asked, hopping up. Going over to the sink to wash himself off.