Chapter 13: Years

A few years had passed. Everyday on Millie's birthday I walked down to the cemetery at night. After Timmy was asleep, I would lay new flowers by her grave. I would talk to her, and tell her how much I missed her. Timmy sometimes asked about her, but he didn't know who she was yet. He would ask, 'Who's that lady next to you daddy?' he asked. Looking at the pictures I had left on the walls. I ne'er knew how to answer. I couldn't tell him that his mother was dead, not yet. He was to young to know. Of course he would know, but not yet. I don't think he even knew what a mother was.

I took Timmy to a park. He made a friend, and he asked his mother who she was.

"I'm Marly's mommy." she said, Timmy looked up at me.

"Daddy, what's a mommy?" he asked, my heart broke. The woman gave me a questioning look.

"Um......." luckily Marly called Timmy over. "His mother dyed giving birth to him." I explained to the woman.

"I'm sorry, I bet she was amazing." she gave me a sympathetic look. We sat together on a bench, watching our sons play.

"I've never really told anyone what happened. Besides my family and only 5 of my friends. It's always hard, and I miss her so much."

"I wish I could do something." there was a moment of silence. "I'm Missy." she said.

"Louis," I said, giving her a hand shake.

"I have to go now. Nice meeting you, and hope everything will he okay."

"Thank you," she walked away with Marly. Timmy watched them, looking a little sad. Timmy turned and ran over to me.

"Hi daddy!" he said, putting his hands on my knees. I have a huge smile.

"Hi!" he laughed, and jumped up and down. I picked him up, carrying him pack to the car. I strapped him into his seat, and buckled into the front seat. I looked up. I saw all the other kids, all had mothers. In the future Timmy would be the only one without a mom. I didn't want to re-marry. No way I could ever replace Millie, and I didn't want Timmy to think someone else was his birth mother.

I pulled up to the doors of primary school. It was Timmy's first day. I said goodbye to him, and he stepped out. Walking up to his friends. I watched him greet them. Someone honked at me, I moved along. I admit I was had become a protective father, but Timmy was all that I had. He luckily didn't mind, not yet anyway. Going into the teen years he defiantly would. Maybe our relationship would break, but it seemed impossible. I would just let it happen.

---------------------------------------------

Ok, I don't get ANY comments. I don't know what you guys think. I don't care if ya bad, just tell me. I want to make this story better, but I can't do it if I don't get any feedback. Give me good feedback so I know what I'm doing right. Vote so I know if you liked the chapter or not! Please please please!

Follow me @LOLLYPOP109 on twitter.Xx.