Chapter 10: Early

LOUIS' POV:

Millie and I walked around in town. Finding seats in the restaurant they went to when they first met. The one I apparently made Millie go to with me. What ever, she wanted to no matter what she said.

We talked about the baby. Names mostly. She wanted Russell, I wanted Timmy. We decided to leave it and move on to other things. Like when we should have a baby shower, and where it should be. We moved that away too. It seemed like we couldn't figure or anything. Maybe we should just asks around, what they thought about any of the matters.

After asking around town people had mostly agreed with me. But some thought we should wait till the baby is born before we decide on the name. Just because the kid might not even look like a Timmy.

Millie and I were sitting by the river in the back of our house. The room was finally finished, ready for the baby. The baby shower was tomorrow, and then 3 weeks later the baby was supposed to come. Millie sometimes got little pains, but they never continued. Thankfully.

It was the day of the baby shower. Blue, orange, yellow, pink, and green streamers swung from tree to tree in the back yard. There was a table with food, and another table for the gifts. Today was the day. I was trying to figure out a moment to ask it. I figured I might when me and Millie are making our speeches. I made sure it was still in my coat pocket. I relaxed when I felt it.

Me and Millie were last to make our speeches. She went first, then I was up. I came to end to my speech.

"Millie, I need to ask you something." she had a questioning look on her face. Thank god she was surprised. I bent down on one knee, and pulled the diamond ring out of my pocket. "Millie, will you marry me?" she was frozen. She didn't say a word. What if she didn't want to marry me? What if thus was all to over whelming to her? "Millie?"

"Louis, my water just broke." I shot up, picking her up bridal style. Everyone gasped as I ran to the car. This was to early. 3 weeks early, this wasn't supposed to happen. Millie groaned in pain, and u drove as fast as I could. Nurses rushed her in, but they wouldn't let me through for some reason. Then I saw it on the floor. Millie was losing to much blood.

---------------------------------------------

The baby and her could die from losing to much blood. Most likely Millie, and I was not ready to lose her. And I wasn't ready to lose my son either.

"Are you Louis?" a nurse asked, I looked up. She could tell I had been crying, she gave me a sympathetic look. But it didn't help to have someone's sympathy. I just wanted to know if she was okay, and if our son was okay. "She would like to see you." I nodded and followed the nurse to the room Millie was in. The baby wasn't here, but Millie was. No one bothered to change the sheets, which were soaked in blood.

I rushed over to Millie, tests streaming down my face. I grabbed her hand in both of mine. She had the strength to entangle her fingers with mine.

"I want you to name out kid Timmy." her voice was croaky.

"No, I'll name what you wanted it to be, Russell." I said, I would do anything for her.

"No," she said with all her strength left. "you're naming him Timmy. I just want him to have fun." she said. "With out me."

"No, you can't leave us. Please." I knew she was going, but I just didn't want to hear her say it. I felt her hand slip from in between mine. Softly touching my cheek, and staying there. I put my hand on top of hers on my cheek.

"I'm sorry. I love you, please take care of Timmy." she said.

"I love you, I'll never forget you." she smiled. She kissed me.

"I would have said yes." I knew she meant the wedding proposal. She then laid back down. Closing her eyes, and then the meter next to her beeped and the line went flat. Medics pushed me away, but I just kept my eyes on Millie. I knew they couldn't save her, no matter how hard they tried.

---------------------------------------------

I say next to Millie in her bed. She was dead. I knew it but I just didn't want to believe it. A nurse came up to me.

"Here he is." she said, handing me Millie and I's baby. I looked down at him. His eyes a bright blue, but I wanted him to have the same brown eyes at Millie. I'll never see them again. I hugged our baby closer, and I felt one tear fall down my cheek. Touching his head.

"Thank you." I said. Leaving the room with the baby. Leaving Millie in the room, but quickly turning back. Unable to leave. The nurse understood and she allowed me stay there for a few days with the baby and Millie'a dead boys next to me.

---------------------------------------------

Please share and vote!!! Sorry it took me soooo long!

Follow me @LOLLYPOP109 on twitter.Xx.