Chapter 15: Never

Claire came over a lot more now. I stood to the side as she cried in Timmy's arms about how awful her parents were, and how thy wanted them to break up. Claire stayed over, so I told them I was going out for a little bit. I decided to go to her house. I knocked on the door. A maid opened the door. She wore an apron, short, hair up, her hair way grey, chubby, wrinkles, she was also very happy.

"Hello," she said, I gave her a smile.

"I'm Timmy'a dad, may I speak with Claire's mother or father." I asked politely. She nodded her head. "What are their names?" I asked.

"I call them mister and misses. The mister is Kirk, and the misses is Jill." I nodded. She took me through about a million rooms before she led me into a library. Million of books around. Two chairs, with Claire's parents sitting in them. "Sorry to disturb you, but Mr. Tomlinson is here to see you. Timmy's father."

"Okay, now go." my same disappeared. She was a human not a dog. I stepped in front of the fire.

"Hello, I'm Louis, Timmy's father." I looked at the two. Jill was dressed in a big purple dress. Her hair up in a fancy bun. Pearls hanging from her ears, neck, and wrists. Kirk was dressed in a red suit, a pipe in his hand. He had a mustache, and a goatee. Black, slicked back hair, and thick eye brows. "I was just wondering why you don't like Timmy." I asked. The two seemed offended by my question.

"Mr. Tomlinson, your son is nothing but a trouble maker." Kirk said.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"He's dirty. He doesn't own any hair jell, and his clothes look so old."

"I'm sorry if that's what normal children wear. Along with your daughter." their faces seemed shocked, and they seemed offended.

"Our daughter goes to school with a dress in winter and a skirt in spring." Jill said.

"What ever you say." I said.

"What makes Timmy so wonderful?" Kirk asked.

"He's normal. He has a sense of humor, and is very sweet and good to your daughter. He doesn't do anything wrong, his grades are good, and he dresses like any kid in his school would."

"Sir, I'm sorry if you have not been informed. But your son is dirty, and doesn't have any life a head of him." I was full of rage. I was not going to allow anyone to talk about my son this way.

"What makes you think your daughter had one a head for her. She wants to do something different, yet your telling her to do something boring and would put anyone asleep."

"It is a good job, and pays good money."

"So you care more about the money than about your daughter being happy?"

"No! We love Claire!" Jill sat up straighter in her chair.

"I think I know more about her than you do." both of their mouths fell open.

"What gives you the right to step in my house and insult is like this."

"Same question I ask you."

"I can have you arrested."

"For what, talking, breathing, telling the truth cause that's what is going to matter in court."

"Get out of my house." he said through gritted teeth. I through my hands up in surrender.

"Alright, don't get your mustache in a not." I saw him clench his fists, and then sit back down. I snickered and thanked the maid, giving her £100. She looked shocked as I handed her the clump of money. I smiled, and whispered in her ear. "You deserve it." I said, and waved goodbye. She gave me a sweet old lady smile as I was leaving.

When I returned home everything was quite. I poked my head in Timmy's room as I always did, unless he saw me then he would yell at me. Timmy and Claire were asleep together. Timmy's arm was over Claire's body, his other arm under his head. Claire's arm was under her head, the other right in front of her face. I smiled and left them alone. Going back into my room, touching the side where Millie used to sleep. I sighed and fell asleep.

I was once again in the clouds, I sat on a bench. When I turned my head Millie was next to me. Our hands together like they used to be. The only difference was our surrounding. Millie's skin was still tan, her hair dark and curly and long, the same chocolate brown eyes, everything. "Hey," she said, in the same sweet, affectionate voice.

"Hey," I said, I slid a little closer to her. Leaning in, placing a kiss on her cheek. "I miss you." I whispered, beginning to kiss her neck. Her hand went behind my head, tangling with my hair.

"I miss you too." when I looked up she greeted me with another kiss. We got up and started to walk around. Most surrounding us, endless. Miles upon miles of whatever.

"What do you think of Claire?" I asked.

"I like her, she's sweet. Sorry I didn't tell you about her earlier." she apologized.

"That's okay, we were to busy to talk about it." I said kissing her cheek. We talked for a while, and we were about to kiss one more time. But all of a sudden everything disappeared. I woke up in my bed. Her kisses still lingering on my cheek, and when I touched my cheek t was warm. I walked out to the main room. Timmy and Claire still in his room, I decided to start breakfast. I cooked three breakfast burritos, and as I set them on the table the two walked out. Surprisingly. I used to do this all the time. Wake up at the sent of food. I smiled, and they didn't seem to take notice. They ate away. Giggling about things, by I never really paid attention. All I thought about was Millie. She meant the world, and she was dead. But some how she was still in Timmy and my life. Maybe trough the dreams, or....... I guess there's no really explanation. All I knew that I would never forget Millie, and the love we still share.

---------------------------------------------

Hoped you liked it! If you didn't comment about it, and if you did like it let me know! Vote and comment, and share it with friends! PLEASE!!!

Follow me @LOLLYPOP109 on twitter.Xx.