Chapter 20: Realizing

I sat on the couch, rubbing my broken thumb. Claire and Timmy were fighting in his room. Claire was 6 months pregnant with their baby girl. And thing to get more difficult everyday. The baby room wasn't finished, and there were all sorts of bills pouring on us.

Claire stormed out of the house. Grabbing her coat, and slamming the door behind her. I walked into Timmy's room. He ran his hands through his hair, letting out a large sigh. I patted him on the back, not finding the right words to say to him. How was I supposed to comfort him? Claire was everything to him, and she was having his child. Timmy didn't expect any words, just looked so confused and lost. What was I supposed to do?

In my dream that night Millie and I were walking along a river. The location became more frequent, it was the same place now. I liked it, a place we could call ours. It was silent for a little while.

"What am I going to do with Timmy? He's broken, and the two are going to have a baby!" I worried little, Millie wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I know. I'm so worried about them!" she said, burying her face in my chest. I rubbed her back, trying to comfort the both of us.

"We'll all get through it." I said. Millie was always worrying, even more than I was these days with our her alive. It's always been part of her personality, and it was great. I always got to hold her small body, but when she cried it was the worst. Just having to sit there while she poured her eyes out.

"I just hope so. The fight was so big." Millie must have been able to watch it, and to sit there ad watch it all go down hill must have been hard. Especially for her.

"What happened?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Well....." she didn't know how to start. I held her closer, sitting down on the bright green grass. "Timmy was saying that she should get a job, because it was hard for him to pay all the bills, and he didn't want you paying them. Claire said that she shouldn't have to work, and she really couldn't. Timmy said she was being lazy, and Clare took offense, then they started to yell. She said that it was hard for her. To be eight teen and be pregnant and not being welcomed into her own house hold. He said that it was hard for him too. Not ever knowing me, and he had to deal with her parents hating him, and you were beginning to go into depression, and that it was hard to pay all the bills by himself, and all the worry of having a baby in 3 months. Then they started to say each other wee just making an excuss, and then Claire stormed out. Timmy had accidentally said that this would never had happened if he met her...." people always said the worst things when they were fighting. That explained why Timmy had been so distressed. Where would Claire even be now? She wouldn't go back to her parents.

"Do you know where Claire is?" Millie shook her head, I guess she doesn't see the entire world. Maybe she was too busy wording about our son.

"Louis, please don't shut Timmy out. He needs you, I need you." she said, tears threatening to roll down her cheeks.

"I won't, I promise."

"Don't make promises you can't keep." at that moment the magical world disappeared, and was once again in my bed. I decided to go to Eleanor, she would help. Some what anyway, or I just needed to talk to someone.

When I knocked on the office door. She opened it, and her eyes immediately softened when she say me.

"Hello Louis." she hugged me. We're my emotions that easy to read? Apparently. "Is everything okay?" I shook my head.

"No Timmy and Claire broke up, and both Millie and my son think I'm going into depression." we now sat in the regular seats.

"Well, maybe you are. You just don't seem your self, you never were after Millie....." she knew that the word was painful. So neither of us said it. Maybe I was getting depressed. I couldn't. Timmy needed me, especially now. I didn't need to be depressed and make his life more miserable. Eleanor patted my shoulder. "Everything will be fine, don't worry. If you do then I'll get you help."

"Thanks Eleanor." she smiled when I said her name. Then I recognized the look. Did she like me? No. We stood up, and shook hands.

Timmy sat on the couch, thinking everything over. I sat next to him. Both of us miserable.

"I have to find her." he said, I nodded. Of course he meant Claire, but where the hell would she be? "I think she's at the ice-cream shop. Where we first met." we walked to the car silently, driving to the ice-cream shop. Millie and I used to go here all the time. The people there knew our order from memory, would they still remember. The same guy still worked there, as gave me a sympathetic smile. "Claire!" Timmy yelled, running out if the car. There she was. Eating a vanilla ice-cream cone. They hugged, and began talking, but I didn't pay attention. I flipped through some old pictures of Millie and I. Doing stupid things, and all. I remembered when we went to the ball, shooting shrimp down people's back. I was brought back to the real world when Timmy tapped on the window. I rolled down the window.

"How may I help you?" I asked, a smirk crossing my face.

"Let us in." Timmy demanded.

"But I barely know you. What do I look like? A taxi driver?"

"A bit."

"Well I'm not, so you can walk home kids. Or call your mommy and daddy." after having a starting contest I finally let them in.

"Jerk." Timmy said to me. I smirked and drove home without saying a word to them. Everything was normal again, at least for now.

----------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter was short!!! Sorry!!! I plan on only making 2 more chapters! Comment and vote please!!!

Follow me @LOLLYPOP109 on twitter.Xx.