Chapter 8: Problem

LOUIS' POV:

After putting up the walls up, Millie and I got drunk. Chasing each other around our room. I pinned her to the bed, sliding her top and pants off. She took my shirt and slid my pants off. Flinging them to the side. I nibbled on her neck, she giggled. I unsnapped her bra, flinging it to the side. Revealing her breast, then I slid her underwear off. She slid mine off. I started grinding in to her, she moaned, and after a while we both passed out.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

We were both naked when I woke up. I was on top of Millie. My head hurt, I don't remember how all out clothes got off.

We sat together at the table. Millie rubbed her head, and smiled in amusement.

"Does your head hurt too?" she asked, I nodded my head.

The next few days we just relaxed, not going out in town or anywhere.

---------------------------------------------

After a few days our head stopped hurting. I sat at the kitchen table, drinking some tea.

Millie came out in a bathrobe, he looked very nervous. I walked up to her, standing close. Towering above her. She looked to the ground, unable to meet my eyes.

"Louis," she began. "I- I'm......." she couldn't get the rest out. "I....." she tried again, but failed to get the words out. I rubbed her shoulders, and ran them up her arms. Trying to comfort her. What was bothering her so much?

Millie closed her eyes. "I'm pregnant." she said. I stepped back. Running my hands through my hair. When we were drunk and had sex we probably don't use protection. I got a pour 19 year old girl pregnant. How was she supposed to do that?

"I'm so sorry." I said, hugging her tightly. Not letting her go, trying g to squeeze away my fears erupting in me.

"Just promise me you'll never leave me. Hold my hand through it all." she said.

"I promise." I said.

---------------------------------------------

I know it's short, but it wasn't that easy to write! PLEASE SHARE MY STORY!! COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

Follow me @LOLLYPOP109 on twitter.Xx.