Chapter 9: Questions

MILLIE'S POV:

The next few weeks were awful. I liked and I felt like crap everyday. Louis was getting frustrated because he had to take care if me and the room still wasn't finished.

Maybe the ultra sound today would take some of the pressure off. Today was the day we found out if our baby was a boy or a girl. I was pretty sure it was a boy. I remember people telling me that a mother gets a feeling about what gender the baby is. While Louis was clueless.

The doctor smeared some blue liquid into my stomach. It was cold, and I quivered at the sudden coolness. Louis and the doctor smiled at my shiver.

"Shut up," I said, they still smiled. Louis and I looked at the screen next to my bed. Louis held my hand the way he did every time. Warm, comforting me while he convinced himself.

Louis looked confused, but I knew what the baby was. We were having a little boy. I smiled over at the doctor. She smiled at me.

"Louis is clueless, isn't he?" she said. I nodded and I pointed to the peanut the baby had. Louis' eyes went from confused to soft.

"I'll leave you too alone." Dr. Foster said, and left us.

"A baby boy?" he said, still not believing that it was real. I nodded my head, and we kissed.

-•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•-

Louis built the room, and we picked out paint for the room. We picked out a light green. I was to lazy to pick up a paintbrush so Louis had to paint the room all by himself.

Next was furniture. We picked a soft yellow chair, a brown crib with yellow green and cream blankets. With some stuffed animals and other toys.

"Louis, stop it!" I said as he tried to tease me.

"Why is it that everything I do now bugs you?" Louis asked, I can tell he starting to get a little angry.

"I don't know!" I said, getting up.

"That's all you ever say anymore!" he retorted. "I can't even start a conversation with you without getting yelled out!" he said, storming out of the house. I didn't know what to say. I heard a car, and then the headlights disappeared.

I have yelled at him a lot, and we hasn't talked in a while. What have I done? Louis loved me, and he probably felt like I didn't love him. But I couldn't go after him. First, he took the car, second I'm pregnant. I just sat on the couch, waiting to see if Louis ever came back. He never did.

If I did love Louis, he was probably waiting for me to prove it. Thy meant getting off my lazy butt and running after him. It didn't matter about anything else, he's been there for me, now I need to make him see it didn't go to vein.

-:/-:/-:/-:/-:/-:/-:/-:/-:/-:/-:/-:/-:/-:/-

LOUIS' POV:

I drove to a gas station in the middle of no where. Filing up and going into the small restaurant in the building. I sat alone, looking into my tea. I flung my hand, shoeing little bugs away.

I thought about everything that has been happening. Millie yelling, and I left her. I promised I would never do that, but maybe this is good. Maybe I will go back, or this is the end. What was I thinking? I didn't want to lose her.

"Louis!" someone yelled, I spun around. It was Millie. Her yell wasn't anger but relief. She wrapped her arms around me. "I was so worried!" she said, I smiled.

I wrapped my arms around her. "I felt bad about leaving you, and I was about to come back."

"No, I needed to show you that I loved you." I was beginning to question it, but not anymore. "I love you." she said.

"I love you too." I said, and we walked to the car. Driving back home.

---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---

I sat next to Millie on their couch. It was quite, and everything was still. My hand was in Millie's stomach. It had grown over the past few weeks. She was on month 5, and people all over town wanted to put their hand on her stomach.

As we sat there I felt the baby kick. Millie smiled at me, of course she felt it.

"Wow, that's so weird!" I said, not believing that it was actually kicking inside of her.

Then it hit me. In 4 months this boy will actually be running around. I've been known for being great with kids, but I was nervous. This was actually going to be my kid, and instead of just seeing it for a little while I had to raise till age 18.

I couldn't slink my arm over Millie cause the stomach was too large for me to pull her in. It felt cold, and I tried my best to keep Millie and the baby warm.

I looked at Millie's still face. This girl came from a hard life, and now she was going into a harder one. She's only 19 and already going to be a mother. And I'm only 22 and going to be a father.

What have I done?

---------------------------------------------

I'be only gotten around 230 reads, it would be great if you shared the story with your friends. Please do it!!! Vote and comment please!!!!

Follow me @LOLLYPOP109 on twitter.Xx.