5, marriage

Taehyung pov: ( i came from a mission and was going straight to my room when mom stopped me and she was looking super happy so i got confused )

Mrs Kim : son i want to say one good news ( excited )

Taehyung : what mom ( confused)

Mrs Kim : i fixed your marriage and it is this month 10th and today is 5 so 4 days after is your marriage ( smiling)

Taehyung: ok mom i am,,,,,,,,,,,wait ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WHAT ,,,,,, WHAT YOU SAID ( shouted )

Mrs Kim : your marriage i had fixed with y/n ( smiling )

Taehyung : WHAT MOM ARE YOU MAD THAT I WILL MARRY HER ( shouted while angry)

Mrs Kim: why can't you marry her what is problem in that ( angry )

Taehyung : Mom because of her my grandmother is in coma and you want me to marry her ( super angry )

Mrs Kim : son your grandmother before that accident her wish was to make her marry you can not you fullfil her one wish (angry)

Taehyung : because that time grandma was not knowing her truth that's why ( angry)

Mrs Kim : TAEHYUNG WHY ARE YOU BLAMING HER FOR NOTHING ( shouted)

Taehyung : now for her you will shout on your own son ( angry)

Author : ( Mrs Kim sat on sofa and Started crying )

Mrs Kim : now my son don't believe me if i do something then it will be good for my son but he even will not listen to me and today he shouted on me can not he fulfill mine and grandmother's wish ( said while crying )

Taehyung : ( went and sat beside her and said ) mom please don't cry i can not see you crying please mom i will do what you want but please stop crying

Author :( after Mrs Kim heard that see turned to taehyung side and smiled taehyung was feeling good because he can't see his mother crying)

Taehyung : mom i will marry her now happy ( smile)

Mrs Kim : i am happy son i should do preparation of marriage because i only have 4 days

Author :( Mrs Kim run in excitement and Mr kim ,jin,rm also went with her to help her)

Taehyung pov: ( only for mom i am marrying her but i will not live her like that )

~TIME SKIP~

Marriage day

Author pov : ( today is marriage and Mrs Kim was very happy seeing her you also became happy y/n friends was helping y/n to get ready and did her make up , makeup artist was there but her friends want to do that to y/n so they did y/n was alll ready )

By the way her grown ⬇️