8, jealous

~TIME SKIP ~

EVENING

Author :( taehyung came home early and you were doing your work he straight went to his room and changed his dress you were doing your work when door bell ring you went to open the door and saw a beautiful girl there standing )

Y/n: who are you

Girl: can i come in

Y/n ; why not ( smile)

Girl: where is taehyung ( smile)

Y/n : he is,, ( cut off by taehyung who was coming from upstairs)

Taehyung: here ( smile)

Author: ( that girl run and went to him and hugged him he also hugged back you saw all this and was burning in jealousy)

Y/n pov:( how dare she hug my husband i will kill her if she will not live him )

Taehyung pov:( i came down stairs and saw my sister came and asking y/n about me so i said here she came and hugged me i also hugged her back when i saw y/n she was looking like she will kill my sister anytime i think she is jealous so why not make her more jealous so i whispered in my sister ears )

Taehyung: sister can you do my one work( whisper)

Sister: why not say ( whisper back)

Taehyung: do as i say ok ( whisper)

Sister: ok ( whisper back)

Author: ( they broke the hug and y/n asked )

Y/n: who is she ( acting calmly)

Taehyung: my girlfriend ( smiling to that girl)

Y/n:( what i heard what he means by that he is married and having girlfriend how can he i love him )

Y/n : what do you mean by that you are married and you are MY HUSBAND ( you said by pressing the last word )

Taehyung: so what it's my life and i can do anything if i want i will keep 1000 girlfriends any problem ( angry)

Y/n ; do what ever you want to do ( tears falling)

Author :( after that you went upstairs to your bedroom and sat on bed and cry)

IN Y/N BEDROOM

Y/n : how can you do that taehyung i love you i am your wife i know you are not accepting that but still you are my husband and you are doing this i can do your house works and even whatever you will say and i will be like a maid but i can not see you with another girl

Author :( you cry good 30 mins after that you calmed down youself and went to do work which is left because it's taehyung rule if you will not do then the result will be worst )

Mean while

Down stairs

Sister: oppa why you did that ( confused)

Taehyung: she deserve it Jennie ( calmly)

Jennie: what you mean ( confused)

Taehyung: because of her grandmother is in hospital ( angry)

Jennie: no mom said me what happened you are not understand that she did nothing

Taehyung: you just do as i say if not then ( calmly)

Jennie: ok ok i will but ( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: no buts and granny take Jennie to the room that is lift side of my room

Jennie : why where is guest room ( confused)

Taehyung: in that y/n will live ( calmly)

Jennie : WHAT ( shouted)