6. first day in kitchen

Author : ( there reached mansion and it was so beautiful taehyung came out of car and straight went in Side y/n slowly went inside and from inside the mansion was super beautiful they went upstairs to taehyung room when she entered he closed the d...

Author : ( there reached mansion and it was so beautiful taehyung came out of car and straight went in Side y/n slowly went inside and from inside the mansion was super beautiful they went upstairs to taehyung room when she entered he closed the door and pinned her to the wall )

Y/n : wh,,,, w,,,,hat are y,,,ou doin,,,,g  leave ,,,,,,me,,,( she was very scared)

Taehyung : i will make you regret marrying me ( scary voice )

Y/n : leave me please ( y/n was getting fear )

Author : ( taehyung leaved her and shouted at her  she was really scared now and tears was falling automatically )

Taehyung : NOW WHAT WHAT I WILL SAY YOU WILL DO WITHOUT DENYING DO YOU UNDERSTAND (shouted)

Y/n:  what i did why are you doing this ( crying)

Taehyung: YOU ARE ASKING ME WHAT YOU DID ( shouted)

Author : ( y/n was crying very hardly when he again shouted )

Taehyung : YOU MARRIED ME RIGHT  NOW I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET FOR THIS BECAUSE OF YOU MY GRANDMA IS IN HOSPITAL  ( shouted)

Y/n : but ,,,i  don't,,,,,did,,,,,,,(cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: shut up because of you now my grandmother is in this situation starting from today you will do alll works of this house ALL ( pressed the word all)  like cleaning, cooking, giving water to plants this mansion all work will be done by you only do you understand)

Y/n : ,,,,,,th,is m,,uch big ma,,,nsion how  ,,,,,,,, can ,i do all,,,,,,,,,, works (sodding hardly)

Taehyung: that i don't know you should do and DON'T RAISE VOICE IN FRONT OF ME DO YOU UNDERSTAND (  opened boor and pushed you out of his room while calling  one of his maid)

Taehyung: GRANNY ( shouted)

Author :( you were crying while sitting on the floor out of this room that went one  mYbe 40to 50 years old aunty came and stand infront of taehyung)

Taehyung : granny take her to guest room ( said coldly while seeing y/n )

Author: ( taehyung went inside while granny helped you and took you to guest room and makes you sit on bed and brought your laugges and sat  beside you you were still crying  thinking what happened a while ago)

Granny : daughter i am taehyung's granny  i took care of him when Mrs Kim and Mrs Kim was busy you can say i am his babysitter and i know him he have angry issue but it's ok he is good don't cry daughter go change and take rest ok ( smiling while comforting you )

Author :( after that  you changed and layed down on bed  while thinking)

Y/n:( i was not knowing that this will happen you are  good i know you just misunderstand me i will make it clear soon but you should have not do this )