15, Nancy insulting you

Author;( taehyung went to see business mans )

Nancy: be far from my man

Y/n: what you mean ( confused)

Nancy: taehyung is only mine so be far from him

Y/n; he is my husband

Nancy: so what you came between us(angry)

Y/n: how ?

Nancy: we were going to marry but you came in between us and taehyung mom said taehyung to marry you and he can not deny his mom so he said ok

Y/n: what ( shock)

Nancy: yes he only love me and in his life i am the only girl

Y/n: you are talking rubbish

Nancy: you bitch i am saying truth

Y/n; Don't call me that

Nancy: i will call you bitch and don't raise your voice on me ( angry)

Y/n: i am not bitch the one who is saying this is bitch ( angry)

Nancy: how dare you to say that ( raised her hands to slap you but stopped in middle)

Taehyung pov:( i was going to my friends when i forgot to say y/n to go to mom because she was calling y/n i stopped in middle when i heard there conversation they can not see me because i am back of them when i heard Nancy i was burning in angry but control myself but when she was going to slap y/n i got Out of control and catched her hands in air only)

Author:( Nancy was shock to see taehyung taehyung pushed Nancy hands and shouted on her because of that everyone attentions was on you three )

Taehyung: HOW DARE YOU TO THINK OF SLAPPING MY WIFE  ( shouted in angry)

Nancy: taehyung she was the one(cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: SHUT YOUR MOUTH I HEARD ALL AND HOW DARE YOU TO EVEN THINK I WILL MARRY YOU ( shouted)

Nancy: taehyu.,,,,,,,(cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: YOU ARE MAKING STORIES AND SAYING MY WIFE AND FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION I ONLY HAVE THREE WOMEN'S IN MY LIFE MY MOTHER , SISTER AND MY WIFE  ( shouted)

Nancy: taehyung you are insulting me

Taehyung: YOU INSULTED MY WIFE  WHAT WAS THAT AND BE IN YOUR LIMITS YOU ARE ONLY MY BUSINESS PARTNER NOT EVEN MY FRIEND AND I WILL LOVE YOU MY FOOT I DON'T EVEN LIKE TO BE FRIEND WITH YOU (shouted)

Nancy: taehyung you will regret do,,,,,,,,( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: WHAT REGRET I AM CANCELLING THIS DEAl ( shouted)

Nancy: what ( shock)

Taehyung: NOW GET  OUT FROM HERE ( shouted)

Author:( Nancy went from there taehyung hold your hands and went out of party and went to his car you two sat and driver was driving the car you asked )

Y/n: why you did that

Taehyung: because she was insulting you (angry)

Y/n: so ?( Questioning look)

Taehyung: what you mean so?( Confused)

Y/n: it's not like she was insulting you

Taehyung: insulting you is like insulting me you are my wife what people will think mafia king wife can do nothing  ( angry)

Y/n: oo you did it for that

Taehyung: you can not fight but i can and i will

Y/n: sorry ( head low)

Taehyung: why ( questioning look)

Y/n: because of me your party got ruin

Taehyung: not because of you because of Nancy party got ruin

Y/n pov:( y/n he didn't love you and he did that because of his reputation i should be far from him i can not be loved by him so)

Taehyung pov:( i don't know what got into me but y/n is my wife how dare she say that but why i am feeling something weird)

Author:(they reached home and went to there room and slept)

~TIME SKIP ~

Next day

Author; ( you took shower and came out and was doing hairs when one maid said taehyung is calling so you went he was sitting in dinning room so you through that he said to serve food whenever he will eat you were going to serve he stopped you)

Taehyung; i need to do that i said you before you will not do any work i called you to say that eat with me daily (calmly)

Y/n: but( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: i said what i said (some angry)

Y/n: ok ( low head)

Taehyung: sit and eat with me

Author:( you sat maids served you and gave tea taehyung don't like tae so for him not gave maids don't know you don't like tea too only granny know but she went to her daughter home so you were eating slowly you completed and was about to stand when taehyung said)

Taehyung: you left tea drink it also

Y/n: but ( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: no excuses

Y/n ; ok

Author : (drinked it and after that taehyung went to office and you went to room because taehyung said don't do any work and if you did then his anger issue you all know right )

~TIME SKIP~

EVENING

Author:( taehyung came home when he entered he saw you catching your stomach left side and suddenly you knees down and keep your hands on your chest and started breathing heavily)

Y/n pov:( my stomach left side was paining so i hold that side but suddenly i was having problem to take breath i kept my hands on my chest and knees down)

Taehyung pov:( i came now house and when i entered i saw y/n holding her hands on her left side of stomach suddenly she knees down and started breathing heavily i runned to her )

Taehyung: what happened ( asked hurriedly)

Y/n: i,,,,i.am h,,,,, having ,,, problem to ,,,,,t,,,,,,,,toe b,,,, bre,,,at,,,h ( slowly)

Taehyung: let me call doctor ( worried)

Y/n; n,,,,,,,o no  p,,,, please ( slowly)

Author:( taehyung took you bride style to his bedroom and made you lay on bed and called doctor after that sat near you and tryed to calm you down)

Taehyung: y/n take slowly breath ( worried)

Y/n: n,,, no i can not ( breathing  hardly)

Taehyung: take slowly breath y/n ( super worried while  keeping his hands on you back and helping you )

Y/n: i,,,i ca,n not ,,,whil,,e ,,,,,b,,,, breathing ,,,my, chest is paining ( hard to breath)

Taehyung: please try to take breath ( worried he brought his face closer to you and said))

Taehyung: see in my eyes y/n( you did as he said)

Taehyung: take very slowly breath ( you tryed but can not )

Taehyung: do as i say take slowly and some some breath ( you did)

Author: ( you did and now it is in control now you can breath now your chest is not paining while taking breath after sometime doctor came and checked and said )

                                    (Word count: 1152)

Next part soon but please i don't know anything it is my first ff so please if i did any mistake let me know

Thank you