20, end

Author: ( it's been 10 days he recovered and today taehyung was at home and he was having some evil planning )

~TIME SKIP~

EVENING

Author:( you two ate and went to your room taehyung showered and came so you went to take shower while taehyung was doing his night skincare you came in and he became needy seeing you like this ⬇️)

Author(: suddenly you felt someone hands on your waist but you didn't shout you As you know it is taehyung he slowly started kissing y/n neck you moan you tried to stop him but he did not stop he turned you around and said in husky voice)

Taehyung: you are planning something like killing me

Y/n: hmm?

Taehyung: you are driving me crazy

Y/n: yo,,,,( he cut you off by kissing you)

Author:( he kissed y/n after sometime y/n also kissed back taehyung took y/n in bride style and throw on bed while still kissing now he was hovering over her and he broke the kiss and said )

Taehyung: it's gonna be long night tonight babygirl ( smirk)

Taehyung: can i ( asking permission)

Y/n: i am all yours

Author: ( he started kissing y/n hole body then slowly undressed y/n and started making love that night was long )

~TIME SKIP~.

4 years LATER

Y/n: baby come eat please ( running back of small baby)

Taemi: no no mamma i willu note eat ( baby language)

Taehyung: eat baby or your mom will eat your daddy

Y/n: yes baby eat

Taemi; oke oke mumma dadda

Author: ( she is y/n and taehyung daughter she is now 3% years and was not eating so you and taehyung feeded her and made her sleep in her room y/n and taehyung went to there room and was sleeping when taehyung hovered over y/n)

Y/n: love

Taehyung: full day you were busy with taemi now it's my time

Y/n: because i should take care of our daughter also right

Taehyung: hmm but i am your husband you should give me time also right ( pout)

Author:( y/n kissed taehyung after sometime broked and said )

Y/n: sorry' now i am alll you're

Author:( that night went long and after that day you with your family taehyung ,taemi lived happily)

THE END

Sorry my story parts i wrote big that's why in only 20 parts it ended I know my story was short but it was my first so i didn't got Idea how to write this story next story what you will say i will write i am not getting any idea so comment and say
Please it was my first ff so i did not did it big only 20 parts sorry but please vote and say me if you need more ffs from me

Author name: shihyung

It's my Wattpad name

Thank you